- Australia A-League
- 10:35 Adelaide United vs Wellington Phoenix Austria 2. Liga
- 17:30 Vorwärts Steyr vs Liefering Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 20:00 Muharraq vs Manama Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:00 Gomel vs Slutsk Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 KRC Genk vs Club Brugge Croatia Prva HNL
- 14:00 Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 16:05 Šibenik vs Istra 1961
- 18:10 Gorica vs Osijek Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Nea Salamis vs Ermis
- 18:00 Doxa vs Ethnikos Achna Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Jablonec vs Teplice France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lens vs Lille Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Holstein Kiel vs St. Pauli Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Stuttgart vs Augsburg Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Mezőkövesd-Zsóry vs MTK Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 19:00 KR vs KA Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Virtus Entella vs Chievo
- 13:00 Ascoli vs Cittadella
- 13:00 Salernitana vs Empoli
- 13:00 Frosinone vs Vicenza
- 13:00 Cosenza vs Monza
- 13:00 Cremonese vs Pescara
- 13:00 Brescia vs Pisa
- 13:00 Venezia vs Pordenone
- 13:00 Lecce vs Reggina
- 13:00 Reggiana vs SPAL Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 20:00 Al Shabab vs Al Kuwait
- 20:00 Khaitan vs Al Qadsia Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Ittihad Tanger vs Youssoufia Berrechid Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 19:00 Ajax II vs De Graafschap
- 19:00 AZ II vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Den Bosch vs Telstar
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Cambuur
- 19:00 Go Ahead Eagles vs NEC
- 19:00 Helmond Sport vs Oss
- 19:00 NAC Breda vs MVV
- 19:00 PSV II vs Volendam
- 19:00 Roda JC vs Eindhoven
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Almere City Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse Poland 1. Liga
- 16:00 Odra Opole vs Puszcza Niepołomice Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Górnik Zabrze vs Jagiellonia Białystok Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Famalicão vs Santa Clara
- 21:15 Boavista FC vs CD Tondela Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Derry City vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers Russia Russian Premier League
- 16:00 Akhmat Grozny vs Tambov
- 18:00 FK Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 19:40 Al Shabab vs Al Hilal Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs Almería Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Winterthur
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy
- 19:00 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Wil Turkey 1. Lig
- 14:00 Boluspor vs Eskişehirspor
- 18:30 Akhisar Belediyespor vs Ümraniyespor UAE Arabian Gulf League
- 18:00 Ajman vs Al Sharjah
- 20:00 Al Dhafra vs Bani Yas Vietnam V.League 1
- 11:00 Sai Gon vs FLC Thanh Hoa
- 11:00 Song Lam Nghe An vs Ha Noi
- 11:00 Binh Duong vs Ho Chi Minh City
Hatayspor will welcome Gençlerbirliği to Antakya Atatürk Stadı for a matchday 38 fixture in Turkey Süper Lig. The last meeting on 6th January 2021 ended in a Gençlerbirliği 3-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Hatayspor has won 2 matches, and Gençlerbirliği triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.80 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Hatayspor's latest fixture against Konyaspor ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Since the start of the season, Hatayspor is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 18 games on home soil. Although Hatayspor is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 28% home clean sheets.
Gençlerbirliği has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Gençlerbirliği wins 0.83 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Gençlerbirliği kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Hatayspor is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just five home defeats.
Ankara Rüzgârı (Wind of Ankara) failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Tuesday and win against Hatayspor.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Hatayspor wins on average 1.72 points per home game, compared to 0.83 points per away game for Gençlerbirliği. My prediction is Hatayspor to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.86 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 65% of Hatayspor's home and Gençlerbirliği's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Hatayspor vs Gençlerbirliği Betting Tips
Hatayspor vs Gençlerbirliği Head to Head
Average stats between Hatayspor and Gençlerbirliği in most recent 5 outings in the Turkey Süper Lig.
Hatayspor vs Gençlerbirliği Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Hatayspor and Gençlerbirliği across current season. Calculated from Hatayspor's Home stats and Gençlerbirliği's Away stats.
Turkey Süper Lig Form
- Coming into this game, Hatayspor has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Hatayspor has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Gençlerbirliği's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Hatayspor from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Hatayspor will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Gençlerbirliği, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Hatayspor recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Hatayspor, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (51% of all matches) involving Hatayspor has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Gençlerbirliği has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Gençlerbirliği has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Gençlerbirliği when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Hatayspor stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Gençlerbirliği ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Gençlerbirliği, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 24 matches (65% of all matches) involving Gençlerbirliği has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 33%||50 %||37 %|
|Draw %||24% / 33%||22 %||26 %|
|Loss %||32% / 33%||28 %||37 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 3.83||3.11||2.89|
|Scored||1.62 / 1.50||1.89||1.37|
|Conceded||1.38 / 2.33||1.22||1.53|
|BTTS %||51% / 67%||67 %||37 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 33%||28 %||16 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||22 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 33%||50 %||21 %|
|Scores %||73% / 67%||89 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 17%||28 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 33%||39 %||42 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||49 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 3.33||4.67||3.37|
|Cards||2.68 / 2.50||2.67||2.68|
|Offsides||2.08 / 1.50||2.39||1.79|
|Fouls||13.97 / 13.17||14.61||13.37|
|Shots||11.16 / 12.33||12.28||10.11|
|Shots on Target||5.11 / 5.50||5.78||4.47|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 17%||26 %||22 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||26 %||17 %|
|Loss %||54% / 67%||47 %||61 %|
|AVG Goals||2.78 / 3.50||2.84||2.72|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.33||1.16||0.83|
|Conceded||1.78 / 2.17||1.68||1.89|
|BTTS %||65% / 83%||74 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||26 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||30% / 50%||26 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 17%||21 %||11 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||74 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 0%||5 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 33%||32 %||33 %|
|Possession %||46% / 45%||47 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.19 / 3.17||4.74||3.61|
|Cards||2.57 / 2.00||2.58||2.56|
|Offsides||1.81 / 0.33||1.74||1.89|
|Fouls||13.05 / 11.50||13.37||12.72|
|Shots||10.00 / 10.33||10.47||9.50|
|Shots on Target||4.05 / 5.00||4.26||3.83|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Hatayspor vs Gençlerbirliği Odds
|HT 1||2.10||HT X||2.47||HT 2||5.15|
|Home Win Nil||2.80||Away Win Nil||7.75|
|Over 2.5||2.38||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|