- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Hearts will welcome Ayr United to Tynecastle Park for a matchday 20 fixture in Scotland Championship. The last meeting on 5th February 2021 ended in a Hearts 1-0 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Hearts has won 2 matches, and Ayr United failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 4.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Hearts's last game in the Scotland Championship against Dundee at home ended in a 2-1 win. Although Hearts played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Hearts outplayed Dundee in the second half and scored in the 35th and 58th minute.
Ayr United's previous game in the competition versus Raith Rovers ended in an away 0-0 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result.
Since the start of the season, The Famous is more dominant at home. They have eleven wins out of 14 games on home soil. Hearts's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 36% of home games.
Ayr United has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Ayr United wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Ayr United kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. The Jambos is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
The Honest Men failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against The Jambos.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Hearts wins on average 2.43 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Ayr United. My prediction is Hearts to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.7 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 62% of Hearts's home and Ayr United's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Hearts has scored in 100% of home games. Ayr United is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Hearts vs Ayr United Betting Tips
Hearts vs Ayr United Head to Head
Average stats between Hearts and Ayr United in most recent 2 outings in the Scotland Championship.
Hearts vs Ayr United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Hearts and Ayr United across current season. Calculated from Hearts's Home stats and Ayr United's Away stats.
Scotland Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Hearts has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Hearts has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hearts will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Hearts has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 14 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Hearts as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Hearts has kept 5 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 0 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 13 occasions.
- Hearts is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Ayr United, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 13 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Hearts recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Hearts has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/27 games for Hearts this season.
- Coming into this game, Ayr United has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Ayr United has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ayr United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Can Ayr United turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Ayr United recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Ayr United has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Ayr United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/27 games for Ayr United this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 67%||79 %||46 %|
|Draw %||22% / 0%||7 %||38 %|
|Loss %||15% / 33%||14 %||15 %|
|AVG Goals||3.22 / 4.83||4.29||2.08|
|Scored||2.33 / 3.00||3.14||1.46|
|Conceded||0.89 / 1.83||1.14||0.62|
|BTTS %||52% / 83%||64 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 50%||43 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 33%||14 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 50%||43 %||31 %|
|Scores %||89% / 100%||100 %||77 %|
|Clean Sheet %||48% / 17%||36 %||62 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 67%||79 %||46 %|
|Possession %||61% / 62%||61 %||60 %|
|Corners||6.81 / 7.60||6.79||6.83|
|Cards||1.42 / 1.40||1.17||1.67|
|Offsides||3.29 / 0.00||4.00||3.17|
|Fouls||10.71 / 0.00||8.00||11.17|
|Shots||13.37 / 13.60||14.00||12.69|
|Shots on Target||6.15 / 7.40||6.43||5.85|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 0%||23 %||21 %|
|Draw %||41% / 50%||46 %||36 %|
|Loss %||37% / 50%||31 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.52 / 3.00||1.77||3.21|
|Scored||1.15 / 1.17||0.85||1.43|
|Conceded||1.37 / 1.83||0.92||1.79|
|BTTS %||48% / 67%||38 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||15 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 50%||0 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 17%||8 %||43 %|
|Scores %||59% / 67%||46 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 33%||31 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 17%||23 %||50 %|
|Possession %||47% / 48%||50 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.42 / 4.80||3.58||5.14|
|Cards||1.96 / 1.75||2.08||1.83|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||1.00||0.00|
|Fouls||17.00 / 0.00||17.00||0.00|
|Shots||8.65 / 12.40||8.50||8.79|
|Shots on Target||3.88 / 4.20||3.75||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Hearts vs Ayr United Odds
|HT 1||1.73||HT X||2.60||HT 2||6.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.30||Away Win Nil||10.25|
|Over 2.5||1.51||Under 2.5||2.50|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.50||Under 9.5 Corners||2.45|