- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Hearts will welcome St. Mirren to Tynecastle Park for a matchday 15 fixture in Scotland Premiership. The last meeting on 7th August 2021 ended in a Hearts 2-1 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Hearts has won 6 matches, and St. Mirren triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.47 goals, while both teams score 47% of the time.
Hearts's latest fixture against Motherwell ended in an away 2-0 loss. The Jambos dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
St. Mirren's recent game against Livingston ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. St. Mirren deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 68th minute.
Since the start of the season, The Famous is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 8 games on home soil. Hearts's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
St. Mirren has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. St. Mirren has collected 1.11 points on average per away game, compared to 0.88 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. St. Mirren kept a clean sheet in just 22% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. The Jambos is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in eight games.
The Buddies failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against The Jambos. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Hearts wins on average 2.25 points per home game, compared to 1.11 points per away game for St. Mirren. My prediction is Hearts to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 57% of Hearts's home and St. Mirren's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Hearts vs St. Mirren Betting Tips
Hearts vs St. Mirren Head to Head
Average stats between Hearts and St. Mirren in most recent 15 outings in the Scotland Premiership.
Hearts vs St. Mirren Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Hearts and St. Mirren across current season. Calculated from Hearts's Home stats and St. Mirren's Away stats.
Scotland Premiership Form
- Coming into this game, Hearts has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Hearts has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Hearts at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- St. Mirren's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Hearts from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Hearts ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Hearts, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (64% of all matches) involving Hearts has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, St. Mirren has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. St. Mirren has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from St. Mirren away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- St. Mirren has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Can St. Mirren turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for St. Mirren recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- St. Mirren has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for St. Mirren, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (57% of all matches) involving St. Mirren has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 67%||63 %||33 %|
|Draw %||35% / 0%||38 %||33 %|
|Loss %||18% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.41 / 4.83||2.63||2.22|
|Scored||1.53 / 3.00||2.00||1.11|
|Conceded||0.88 / 1.83||0.63||1.11|
|BTTS %||53% / 83%||50 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 50%||25 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 33%||0 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 50%||38 %||33 %|
|Scores %||82% / 100%||87 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 17%||50 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||71% / 67%||88 %||56 %|
|Possession %||53% / 62%||54 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.29 / 7.60||6.13||4.56|
|Cards||1.88 / 1.40||1.38||2.33|
|Offsides||2.00 / 0.00||2.13||1.89|
|Fouls||11.53 / 0.00||10.88||12.11|
|Shots||13.47 / 13.60||15.00||12.11|
|Shots on Target||5.12 / 7.40||5.88||4.44|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 0%||13 %||22 %|
|Draw %||47% / 67%||50 %||44 %|
|Loss %||35% / 33%||38 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.65 / 1.50||1.75||3.44|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.50||0.75||1.22|
|Conceded||1.65 / 1.00||1.00||2.22|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||50 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||13 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 0%||25 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||13 %||22 %|
|Scores %||59% / 33%||50 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||38 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 17%||38 %||44 %|
|Possession %||50% / 56%||53 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.94 / 6.80||6.50||5.44|
|Cards||2.06 / 2.67||2.13||2.00|
|Offsides||3.06 / 2.80||2.50||3.56|
|Fouls||12.06 / 13.80||12.13||12.00|
|Shots||14.41 / 17.40||14.38||14.44|
|Shots on Target||5.65 / 7.60||5.13||6.11|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Hearts vs St. Mirren Odds
|HT 1||2.45||HT X||1.95||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.50||Away Win Nil||8.00|
|Over 2.5||2.09||Under 2.5||1.73|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.73|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.53||Under 9.5 Corners||2.44|