- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Hellas Verona will welcome Bologna to Stadio Marc'Antonio Bentegodi for a matchday 37 fixture in Italy Serie A. The last meeting on 16th January 2021 ended in a Bologna 1-0 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Hellas Verona has won 2 matches, and Bologna triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.40 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Hellas Verona's latest fixture against Crotone ended in an away 2-1 loss. Mastini dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Hellas Verona was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 87 minute.
Bologna's recent game against Genoa ended in a home 0-2 loss. Felsinei had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Butei is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Hellas Verona is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 16% home clean sheets.
Bologna has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Bologna wins 0.79 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Bologna kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Bologna.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Hellas Verona failed to keep a clean sheet in 16% of home games, while Bologna conceded in 11% of away games. On average, both teams score in 56% of Hellas Verona's home and Bologna's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Hellas Verona vs Bologna Betting Tips
Hellas Verona vs Bologna Head to Head
Average stats between Hellas Verona and Bologna in most recent 10 outings in the Italy Serie A.
Hellas Verona vs Bologna Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Hellas Verona and Bologna across current season. Calculated from Hellas Verona's Home stats and Bologna's Away stats.
Italy Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Hellas Verona has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Hellas Verona has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hellas Verona has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Bologna's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Hellas Verona from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 5 home matches this season.
- Hellas Verona has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Hellas Verona ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Hellas Verona will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Bologna, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 4
- The last 5 games for Hellas Verona has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Hellas Verona has seen a total of 23/38 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 61% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Hellas Verona will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Bologna has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Bologna has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bologna has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Bologna ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Bologna turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Bologna, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (61% of all matches) involving Bologna has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 0%||32 %||26 %|
|Draw %||32% / 67%||32 %||32 %|
|Loss %||39% / 33%||37 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.47 / 2.33||2.42||2.53|
|Scored||1.21 / 1.00||1.21||1.21|
|Conceded||1.26 / 1.33||1.21||1.32|
|BTTS %||61% / 83%||63 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||21 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||16 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||22 %||21 %|
|Scores %||76% / 83%||74 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 0%||16 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 33%||37 %||58 %|
|Possession %||49% / 52%||49 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.87 / 6.33||5.32||4.42|
|Cards||2.45 / 3.33||2.63||2.26|
|Offsides||2.94 / 2.50||2.59||3.26|
|Fouls||15.95 / 18.17||16.32||15.58|
|Shots||11.89 / 12.67||12.95||10.84|
|Shots on Target||4.37 / 4.67||4.84||3.89|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 0%||37 %||16 %|
|Draw %||29% / 50%||26 %||32 %|
|Loss %||45% / 50%||37 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||3.05 / 4.00||3.47||2.63|
|Scored||1.34 / 1.17||1.74||0.95|
|Conceded||1.71 / 2.83||1.74||1.68|
|BTTS %||61% / 67%||68 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 0%||21 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||21 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 33%||37 %||16 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||84 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||16 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 0%||53 %||11 %|
|Possession %||51% / 56%||50 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.29 / 5.83||5.16||5.42|
|Cards||2.26 / 1.83||2.32||2.21|
|Offsides||1.95 / 1.33||2.22||1.68|
|Fouls||13.71 / 11.50||14.00||13.42|
|Shots||13.82 / 13.83||13.11||14.53|
|Shots on Target||5.63 / 5.67||5.74||5.53|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Hellas Verona vs Bologna Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.25||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.60||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||2.15|
|BTTS Yes||1.53||BTTS NO||2.35|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.64||Under 9.5 Corners||2.20|