- Austria 2. Liga
- 17:00 Austria Lustenau vs Kapfenberger SV Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 18:00 Busaiteen vs Al Riffa
- 20:30 Manama vs Malkiya Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:45 Vitebsk vs Slutsk Belgium First Division B
- 19:00 Club Brugge II vs Union Saint-Gilloise Croatia Prva HNL
- 17:05 Gorica vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 19:30 Hajduk Split vs Osijek Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Baník Ostrava Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs AaB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs ENPPI England Championship
- 18:00 Blackburn Rovers vs Derby County
- 18:00 Reading vs Cardiff City England Premier League
- 20:00 Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lille vs Montpellier France National
- 17:00 Le Mans vs Avranches
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Darmstadt 98 vs Greuther Fürth
- 17:30 Eintracht Braunschweig vs Paderborn Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim Italy Serie B
- 20:00 SPAL vs Ascoli Lithuania A Lyga
- 18:00 Dainava vs Kauno Žalgiris Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Moghreb Tétouan vs Raja Casablanca
- 23:00 Hassania Agadir vs RSB Berkane Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 17:00 NEC vs AZ II
- 19:00 Cambuur vs Helmond Sport
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Den Bosch
- 19:00 Eindhoven vs Ajax II
- 19:00 Oss vs MVV
- 19:00 Roda JC vs NAC Breda
- 19:00 Telstar vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Volendam Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:30 Coleraine vs Glentoran
- 19:45 Carrick Rangers vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Crusaders vs Glenavon
- 20:00 Larne vs Warrenpoint Town Poland 1. Liga
- 16:40 ŁKS Łódź vs Arka Gdynia Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Podbeskidzie vs Pogoń Szczecin
- 19:30 Górnik Zabrze vs Śląsk Wrocław Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:45 Boavista FC vs Paços de Ferreira
- 21:00 Farense vs Sporting CP Portugal LigaPro
- 20:30 Vilafranquense vs Leixões Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Waterford vs Bohemians
- 19:45 Derry City vs Drogheda United Serbia SuperLiga
- 17:05 Mačva Šabac vs Partizan Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 18:00 Mura vs Celje Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Real Zaragoza Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Aarau vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Beşiktaş vs Ankaragücü
- 17:00 Antalyaspor vs Rizespor
Hellas Verona will welcome Juventus to Stadio Marc'Antonio Bentegodi for a matchday 24 fixture in Italy Serie A. The last meeting on 25th October 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Hellas Verona has won 2 matches, and Juventus triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 3.58 goals, while both teams score 83% of the time.
Hellas Verona's last game in the Italy Serie A against Juventus at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots. Hellas Verona scored in the second half in the 77th minute.
Juventus's recent game against Crotone ended in a home 3-0 win. La Vecchia Signora dominated the game and deserved the win. Juventus had good chances in both halves and scored in the 38th, 45+1 and 66th minute.
Since the start of the season, Butei is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Hellas Verona is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Juventus has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Le Zebre wins 1.71 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Juventus kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Mastini has won just 40% of home games. On average they score 1.20 goals and concede 1.13 per game. Juventus is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Hellas Verona wins on average 1.40 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Juventus. My prediction is Juventus to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.73 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 55% of Hellas Verona's home and Juventus's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Hellas Verona failed to keep a clean sheet in 20% of home games, while Juventus conceded in 14% of away games. On average, both teams score in 64% of Hellas Verona's home and Juventus's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Hellas Verona vs Juventus Betting Tips
Hellas Verona vs Juventus Head to Head
Average stats between Hellas Verona and Juventus in most recent 12 outings in the Italy Serie A.
Hellas Verona vs Juventus Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Hellas Verona and Juventus across current season. Calculated from Hellas Verona's Home stats and Juventus's Away stats.
Italy Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Hellas Verona has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Hellas Verona has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Hellas Verona recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Hellas Verona has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/30 games for Hellas Verona this season.
- Coming into this game, Juventus has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Juventus has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Juventus has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Juventus has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Juventus has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Hellas Verona get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for Juventus, both home and away.
- Juventus will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Hellas Verona, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Juventus, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (60% of all matches) involving Juventus has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 33%||40 %||33 %|
|Draw %||27% / 0%||20 %||33 %|
|Loss %||37% / 67%||40 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.43 / 2.50||2.33||2.53|
|Scored||1.27 / 1.17||1.20||1.33|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.33||1.13||1.20|
|BTTS %||53% / 17%||53 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 0%||27 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||13 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||21 %||27 %|
|Scores %||73% / 50%||67 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 33%||20 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||33 %||67 %|
|Possession %||48% / 52%||48 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 5.67||5.20||3.80|
|Cards||2.27 / 1.83||2.40||2.13|
|Offsides||2.86 / 3.67||2.08||3.53|
|Fouls||15.60 / 17.83||15.53||15.67|
|Shots||11.33 / 9.00||12.60||10.07|
|Shots on Target||4.17 / 3.00||4.53||3.80|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||60% / 67%||75 %||43 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||13 %||43 %|
|Loss %||13% / 17%||13 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||2.93 / 3.50||2.88||3.00|
|Scored||2.03 / 2.17||2.13||1.93|
|Conceded||0.90 / 1.33||0.75||1.07|
|BTTS %||60% / 83%||50 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 67%||38 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||47% / 50%||50 %||43 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||87 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 0%||38 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||70% / 67%||69 %||71 %|
|Possession %||58% / 61%||58 %||59 %|
|Corners||6.03 / 8.00||6.13||5.93|
|Cards||2.40 / 2.33||2.44||2.36|
|Offsides||2.83 / 2.33||2.56||3.15|
|Fouls||12.63 / 14.50||12.56||12.71|
|Shots||16.60 / 17.00||18.31||14.64|
|Shots on Target||6.87 / 7.67||7.38||6.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Hellas Verona vs Juventus Odds
|HT 1||5.95||HT X||2.34||HT 2||2.08|
|Home Win Nil||8.75||Away Win Nil||2.55|
|Over 2.5||1.74||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.70||Under 9.5 Corners||2.16|