- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Helsingborg will welcome Västerås SK to Olympia for a matchday 30 fixture in Sweden Superettan. The last meeting on 18th July 2021 ended in a Helsingborg 4-0 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Helsingborg has won 1 match, and Västerås SK failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 4.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Helsingborg's latest fixture against Örgryte ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Helsingborg set the tone early and scored in the 1st minute.
Västerås SK's recent game against Trelleborg ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Västerås SK deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 74th minute.
Di Röe (The Reds)'s good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Västerås SK has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Västerås SK wins 1.13 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Västerås SK kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Helsingborg or Västerås SK to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Helsingborg has scored in 73% of home games. Västerås SK is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Helsingborg vs Västerås SK Betting Tips
Helsingborg vs Västerås SK Head to Head
Average stats between Helsingborg and Västerås SK in most recent 1 outings in the Sweden Superettan.
Helsingborg vs Västerås SK Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Helsingborg and Västerås SK across current season. Calculated from Helsingborg's Home stats and Västerås SK's Away stats.
Sweden Superettan Form
- Coming into this game, Helsingborg has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Helsingborg has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Helsingborg, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (41% of all matches) involving Helsingborg has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Västerås SK has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Västerås SK has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Västerås SK has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Västerås SK as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Västerås SK has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Västerås SK is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Helsingborg, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 5 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Västerås SK has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/29 games for Västerås SK this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 33%||47 %||40 %|
|Draw %||30% / 17%||20 %||40 %|
|Loss %||27% / 50%||33 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.53 / 3.00||2.53||2.53|
|Scored||1.57 / 1.67||1.60||1.53|
|Conceded||0.97 / 1.33||0.93||1.00|
|BTTS %||43% / 67%||40 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||13 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 33%||13 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 33%||40 %||27 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||73 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 17%||40 %||47 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 50%||53 %||53 %|
|Possession %||50% / 51%||52 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.27 / 5.83||5.27||5.27|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.33||2.00||2.00|
|Offsides||1.72 / 3.00||1.40||2.07|
|Fouls||11.07 / 10.67||12.13||9.93|
|Shots||11.67 / 11.33||12.47||10.87|
|Shots on Target||5.63 / 6.17||6.33||4.93|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||27 %||27 %|
|Draw %||40% / 67%||47 %||33 %|
|Loss %||33% / 0%||27 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.53 / 2.00||2.73||2.33|
|Scored||1.20 / 1.17||1.33||1.07|
|Conceded||1.33 / 0.83||1.40||1.27|
|BTTS %||57% / 50%||67 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 0%||20 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 17%||33 %||20 %|
|Scores %||73% / 83%||73 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 50%||27 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 67%||33 %||40 %|
|Possession %||50% / 50%||51 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.77 / 5.67||5.87||5.67|
|Cards||1.83 / 1.50||1.73||1.93|
|Offsides||1.70 / 1.50||1.87||1.53|
|Fouls||11.87 / 12.50||10.87||12.87|
|Shots||11.93 / 12.50||13.47||10.40|
|Shots on Target||5.10 / 4.83||5.73||4.47|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Helsingborg vs Västerås SK Odds
|HT 1||2.65||HT X||2.23||HT 2||3.80|
|Home Win Nil||3.80||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.96||Under 2.5||1.90|
|BTTS Yes||1.60||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.53||Under 9.5 Corners||2.40|