- Austria 2. Liga
- 17:00 Austria Lustenau vs Kapfenberger SV Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 15:00 Sabail FK vs Qarabağ Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 18:00 Busaiteen vs Al Riffa
- 20:30 Manama vs Malkiya Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:45 Vitebsk vs Slutsk Belgium First Division B
- 19:00 Club Brugge II vs Union Saint-Gilloise Bulgaria First League
- 15:15 Etar vs Botev Vratsa Croatia Prva HNL
- 15:00 Varaždin vs Šibenik
- 17:05 Gorica vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 19:30 Hajduk Split vs Osijek Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Baník Ostrava Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs AaB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs ENPPI England Championship
- 18:00 Blackburn Rovers vs Derby County
- 18:00 Reading vs Cardiff City England Premier League
- 20:00 Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lille vs Montpellier France National
- 17:00 Le Mans vs Avranches
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Darmstadt 98 vs Greuther Fürth
- 17:30 Eintracht Braunschweig vs Paderborn Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim Italy Serie B
- 20:00 SPAL vs Ascoli Lithuania A Lyga
- 18:00 Dainava vs Kauno Žalgiris Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Moghreb Tétouan vs Raja Casablanca
- 23:00 Hassania Agadir vs RSB Berkane Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 17:00 NEC vs AZ II
- 19:00 Cambuur vs Helmond Sport
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Den Bosch
- 19:00 Eindhoven vs Ajax II
- 19:00 Oss vs MVV
- 19:00 Roda JC vs NAC Breda
- 19:00 Telstar vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Volendam Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:30 Coleraine vs Glentoran
- 19:45 Carrick Rangers vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Crusaders vs Glenavon
- 20:00 Larne vs Warrenpoint Town Poland 1. Liga
- 16:40 ŁKS Łódź vs Arka Gdynia Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Podbeskidzie vs Pogoń Szczecin
- 19:30 Górnik Zabrze vs Śląsk Wrocław Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:45 Boavista FC vs Paços de Ferreira
- 21:00 Farense vs Sporting CP Portugal LigaPro
- 20:30 Vilafranquense vs Leixões Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Waterford vs Bohemians
- 19:45 Derry City vs Drogheda United Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Bačka Palanka vs Vojvodina
- 17:05 Mačva Šabac vs Partizan Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 15:45 Aluminij vs Maribor
- 18:00 Mura vs Celje Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Real Zaragoza Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Aarau vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Beşiktaş vs Ankaragücü
- 17:00 Antalyaspor vs Rizespor Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 15:00 Lviv vs Oleksandria
Hertha BSC will welcome Augsburg to Olympiastadion Berlin for a matchday 24 fixture in Germany Bundesliga. The last meeting on 7th November 2020 ended in a Hertha BSC 3-0 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Hertha BSC has won 7 matches, and Augsburg triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.26 goals, while both teams score 37% of the time.
Hertha BSC's latest fixture against Wolfsburg ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from Hertha BSC. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Augsburg's previous game in the competition versus Mainz 05 ended in an away 1-0 win. Although Augsburg countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Augsburg played better before halftime and scored in the 25th minute.
Since the start of the season, Hertha BSC is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 14 games on home soil. Although Hertha BSC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 21% home clean sheets.
Augsburg has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Augsburg wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Augsburg kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Hertha BSC is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have just seven home defeats.
Fuggerstädter failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Hertha BSC. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Hertha BSC wins on average 1.07 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Augsburg. My prediction is Hertha BSC to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Hertha BSC failed to keep a clean sheet in 21% of home games, while Augsburg conceded in 29% of away games. On average, both teams score in 50% of Hertha BSC's home and Augsburg's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Hertha BSC vs Augsburg Betting Tips
Hertha BSC vs Augsburg Head to Head
Average stats between Hertha BSC and Augsburg in most recent 19 outings in the Germany Bundesliga.
Hertha BSC vs Augsburg Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Hertha BSC and Augsburg across current season. Calculated from Hertha BSC's Home stats and Augsburg's Away stats.
Germany Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Hertha BSC has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Hertha BSC has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hertha BSC has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Augsburg's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Hertha BSC from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 5 home matches this season.
- Hertha BSC has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Hertha BSC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Hertha BSC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Augsburg, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Hertha BSC has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 8 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Hertha BSC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (54% of all matches) involving Hertha BSC has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Augsburg has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Augsburg has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Augsburg recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Augsburg, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (54% of all matches) involving Augsburg has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 33%||29 %||14 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||21 %||36 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.93 / 2.67||3.14||2.71|
|Scored||1.21 / 1.33||1.29||1.14|
|Conceded||1.71 / 1.33||1.86||1.57|
|BTTS %||54% / 50%||50 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||14 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 0%||21 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 17%||21 %||14 %|
|Scores %||64% / 67%||64 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||21 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 33%||36 %||36 %|
|Possession %||50% / 45%||55 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.61 / 4.83||5.86||3.36|
|Cards||1.86 / 1.83||1.79||1.93|
|Offsides||2.29 / 2.17||2.36||2.21|
|Fouls||14.50 / 12.67||13.29||15.71|
|Shots||12.54 / 10.83||15.43||9.64|
|Shots on Target||5.36 / 5.17||6.79||3.93|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 50%||36 %||29 %|
|Draw %||18% / 0%||21 %||14 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||43 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.54 / 2.33||2.79||2.29|
|Scored||1.04 / 1.17||1.21||0.86|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.17||1.57||1.43|
|BTTS %||54% / 50%||57 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||28 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||7 %||36 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||28 %||7 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||64 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||7 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 67%||50 %||43 %|
|Possession %||41% / 40%||39 %||44 %|
|Corners||3.00 / 3.00||3.14||2.86|
|Cards||2.14 / 1.67||2.21||2.07|
|Offsides||2.04 / 2.50||2.14||1.93|
|Fouls||11.54 / 9.67||10.86||12.21|
|Shots||9.96 / 11.33||10.00||9.93|
|Shots on Target||3.86 / 4.67||3.57||4.14|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Hertha BSC vs Augsburg Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.30|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.75||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.25||Under 9.5 Corners||1.57|