- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
HK will welcome ÍA to for a matchday 5 fixture in Iceland Úrvalsdeild. The last meeting on 30th January 2021 ended in a ÍA 2-1 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. HK has won 3 matches, and ÍA triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.33 goals, while both teams score 56% of the time.
HK's last game in the Iceland Úrvalsdeild against FH at home ended in a 1-3 loss. HK-ingar had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. HK scored before halftime in the 28th minute.
ÍA's recent game against Stjarnan ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
Since the start of the season, HK is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 5 games on home soil. Although HK is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
ÍA has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. ÍA has collected 0.75 points on average per away game, compared to 0.67 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. ÍA kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is HK or ÍA to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.34 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 59% of HK's home and ÍA's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. HK has scored in 80% of home games. ÍA is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
HK vs ÍA Betting Tips
HK vs ÍA Head to Head
Average stats between HK and ÍA in most recent 9 outings in the Iceland Úrvalsdeild.
HK vs ÍA Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between HK and ÍA across current season. Calculated from HK's Home stats and ÍA's Away stats.
Iceland Úrvalsdeild Form
- Coming into this game, HK has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. HK has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- ÍA's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop HK from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- HK has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for HK ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for HK has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season HK has seen a total of 6/7 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 86% of all matches played.
- It's likely that HK will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, ÍA has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. ÍA has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving ÍA has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will HK get in on the action today? There has been a total of 19 goals in the last 5 games for ÍA, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for ÍA, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (71% of all matches) involving ÍA has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 33%||20 %||0 %|
|Draw %||43% / 50%||40 %||50 %|
|Loss %||43% / 17%||40 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.14 / 3.67||3.00||3.50|
|Scored||1.29 / 2.17||1.20||1.50|
|Conceded||1.86 / 1.50||1.80||2.00|
|BTTS %||86% / 100%||80 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 33%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||43% / 17%||40 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 20%||0 %||50 %|
|Scores %||86% / 100%||80 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 50%||60 %||50 %|
|Possession %||50% / 46%||51 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.29 / 5.20||5.40||5.00|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.60||2.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.20||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 14.60||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||13.83 / 10.80||14.75||12.00|
|Shots on Target||6.33 / 5.60||6.75||5.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 50%||0 %||25 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||67 %||0 %|
|Loss %||57% / 33%||33 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||3.29 / 3.83||2.33||4.00|
|Scored||1.14 / 2.00||1.00||1.25|
|Conceded||2.14 / 1.83||1.33||2.75|
|BTTS %||71% / 50%||67 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||43% / 17%||33 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 50%||0 %||25 %|
|Scores %||71% / 83%||67 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||14% / 67%||0 %||25 %|
|Possession %||42% / 46%||46 %||37 %|
|Corners||5.83 / 5.17||8.67||3.00|
|Cards||0.00 / 2.40||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.60||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 9.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||5.33 / 8.83||4.00||6.67|
|Shots on Target||3.33 / 4.67||3.00||3.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
HK vs ÍA Odds
|HT 1||2.10||HT X||2.40||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.20||Away Win Nil||7.25|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.43||Under 9.5 Corners||2.63|