- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Gorica will welcome Slaven Koprivnica to ŠRC Velika Gorica for a matchday 29 fixture in Croatia Prva HNL. The last meeting on 8th February 2021 ended in a Gorica 1-0 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Gorica has won 5 matches, and Slaven Koprivnica triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.33 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Gorica's last game in the Croatia Prva HNL against Varaždin at home ended in a 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and created more goal-scoring opportunities but didn't benefit from it.
Slaven Koprivnica's recent game against Osijek ended in a home 2-2 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers. Slaven Koprivnica had good chances in both halves and scored in the 36th and 52nd minute.
So far, Gorica plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.88 points per away game on average compared to 1.71 points at home. Although Gorica is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Slaven Koprivnica has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Slaven Koprivnica has collected 1.06 points on average per away game, compared to 0.81 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Slaven Koprivnica kept a clean sheet in just 24% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Gorica or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.86 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 57% of Gorica's home and Slaven Koprivnica's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 61% of Gorica's home and Slaven Koprivnica's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Gorica vs Slaven Koprivnica Betting Tips
Gorica vs Slaven Koprivnica Head to Head
Average stats between Gorica and Slaven Koprivnica in most recent 12 outings in the Croatia Prva HNL.
Gorica vs Slaven Koprivnica Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Gorica and Slaven Koprivnica across current season. Calculated from Gorica's Home stats and Slaven Koprivnica's Away stats.
Croatia Prva HNL Form
- Coming into this game, Gorica has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Gorica has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for Gorica as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Gorica will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Slaven Koprivnica, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Gorica has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 21/33 games for Gorica this season.
- It's likely that Gorica will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Slaven Koprivnica has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Slaven Koprivnica has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Slaven Koprivnica ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Slaven Koprivnica recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Slaven Koprivnica has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Slaven Koprivnica has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/33 games for Slaven Koprivnica this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||52% / 50%||47 %||56 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||29 %||19 %|
|Loss %||24% / 33%||24 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.94 / 4.17||2.88||3.00|
|Scored||1.79 / 2.50||1.65||1.94|
|Conceded||1.15 / 1.67||1.24||1.06|
|BTTS %||64% / 83%||59 %||69 %|
|BTTS Win||30% / 50%||28 %||31 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||12 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 67%||28 %||31 %|
|Scores %||85% / 83%||76 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 0%||29 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 67%||53 %||56 %|
|Possession %||44% / 41%||43 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.52 / 5.50||5.65||5.38|
|Cards||2.72 / 1.20||2.53||2.93|
|Offsides||0.87 / 1.40||0.53||1.31|
|Fouls||12.44 / 12.20||12.36||12.55|
|Shots||11.97 / 12.50||13.35||10.29|
|Shots on Target||5.65 / 5.67||6.35||4.79|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 33%||13 %||24 %|
|Draw %||39% / 0%||44 %||35 %|
|Loss %||42% / 67%||44 %||41 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 3.00||2.44||2.71|
|Scored||1.06 / 1.17||1.00||1.12|
|Conceded||1.52 / 1.83||1.44||1.59|
|BTTS %||52% / 50%||50 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||6 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 50%||19 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 17%||13 %||24 %|
|Scores %||64% / 83%||56 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 33%||25 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 67%||38 %||53 %|
|Possession %||33% / 6%||33 %||33 %|
|Corners||4.39 / 3.17||5.25||3.59|
|Cards||2.53 / 1.67||2.31||2.75|
|Offsides||0.55 / 0.00||0.38||0.71|
|Fouls||12.48 / 1.67||12.90||12.09|
|Shots||11.50 / 10.00||12.40||10.71|
|Shots on Target||5.09 / 3.83||6.27||4.06|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Gorica vs Slaven Koprivnica Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.85||Under 2.5||1.85|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|