- Australia A-League
- 10:35 Adelaide United vs Wellington Phoenix Austria 2. Liga
- 17:30 Vorwärts Steyr vs Liefering Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 20:00 Muharraq vs Manama Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:00 Gomel vs Slutsk Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 KRC Genk vs Club Brugge Croatia Prva HNL
- 14:00 Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 16:05 Šibenik vs Istra 1961
- 18:10 Gorica vs Osijek Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Nea Salamis vs Ermis
- 18:00 Doxa vs Ethnikos Achna Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Jablonec vs Teplice France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lens vs Lille Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Holstein Kiel vs St. Pauli Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Stuttgart vs Augsburg Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Mezőkövesd-Zsóry vs MTK Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 19:00 KR vs KA Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Virtus Entella vs Chievo
- 13:00 Ascoli vs Cittadella
- 13:00 Salernitana vs Empoli
- 13:00 Frosinone vs Vicenza
- 13:00 Cosenza vs Monza
- 13:00 Cremonese vs Pescara
- 13:00 Brescia vs Pisa
- 13:00 Venezia vs Pordenone
- 13:00 Lecce vs Reggina
- 13:00 Reggiana vs SPAL Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 20:00 Al Shabab vs Al Kuwait
- 20:00 Khaitan vs Al Qadsia Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Ittihad Tanger vs Youssoufia Berrechid Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 19:00 Ajax II vs De Graafschap
- 19:00 AZ II vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Den Bosch vs Telstar
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Cambuur
- 19:00 Go Ahead Eagles vs NEC
- 19:00 Helmond Sport vs Oss
- 19:00 NAC Breda vs MVV
- 19:00 PSV II vs Volendam
- 19:00 Roda JC vs Eindhoven
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Almere City Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse Poland 1. Liga
- 16:00 Odra Opole vs Puszcza Niepołomice Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Górnik Zabrze vs Jagiellonia Białystok Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Famalicão vs Santa Clara
- 21:15 Boavista FC vs CD Tondela Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Derry City vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers Russia Russian Premier League
- 16:00 Akhmat Grozny vs Tambov
- 18:00 FK Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 19:40 Al Shabab vs Al Hilal Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs Almería Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Winterthur
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy
- 19:00 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Wil Turkey 1. Lig
- 14:00 Boluspor vs Eskişehirspor
- 18:30 Akhisar Belediyespor vs Ümraniyespor UAE Arabian Gulf League
- 18:00 Ajman vs Al Sharjah
- 20:00 Al Dhafra vs Bani Yas Vietnam V.League 1
- 11:00 Sai Gon vs FLC Thanh Hoa
- 11:00 Song Lam Nghe An vs Ha Noi
- 11:00 Binh Duong vs Ho Chi Minh City
Hajduk Split will welcome Dinamo Zagreb to Stadion Poljud for a matchday 22 fixture in Croatia Prva HNL. The last meeting on 25th April 2021 ended in a Dinamo Zagreb 2-0 win. Both sides have met thirty-one times in the most recent seasons. Hajduk Split has won 6 matches, and Dinamo Zagreb triumphed in 17. Recent outings average 2.42 goals, while both teams score 42% of the time.
Hajduk Split's last game in the Croatia Prva HNL against Rijeka at home ended in a 3-2 win. Although Majstori s mora played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Hajduk Split was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 14th, 45th and 47th minute.
Dinamo Zagreb's previous game in the competition versus Slaven Koprivnica ended in an away 2-0 win. Dinamo Zagreb was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. Dinamo Zagreb was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 64th and 86th minute.
So far, Hajduk Split plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.63 points per away game on average compared to 1.38 points at home. Although Hajduk Split is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 31% home clean sheets.
Dinamo Zagreb has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Dinamo Zagreb wins 2.19 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Bili has won just 38% of home games. On average they score 1.31 goals and concede 1.19 per game. Dinamo Zagreb is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Hajduk Split wins on average 1.38 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Dinamo Zagreb. My prediction is Dinamo Zagreb to win.
Hajduk Split vs Dinamo Zagreb Betting Tips
Hajduk Split vs Dinamo Zagreb Head to Head
Average stats between Hajduk Split and Dinamo Zagreb in most recent 31 outings in the Croatia Prva HNL.
Hajduk Split vs Dinamo Zagreb Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Hajduk Split and Dinamo Zagreb across current season. Calculated from Hajduk Split's Home stats and Dinamo Zagreb's Away stats.
Croatia Prva HNL Form
- Coming into this game, Hajduk Split has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Hajduk Split has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hajduk Split has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Hajduk Split has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Hajduk Split ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Hajduk Split recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Hajduk Split, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (47% of all matches) involving Hajduk Split has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Dinamo Zagreb has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Dinamo Zagreb has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Dinamo Zagreb away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 10 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Dinamo Zagreb when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 10 games they have played on the road. Can Hajduk Split stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Dinamo Zagreb as they have now gone 14 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Dinamo Zagreb ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Dinamo Zagreb has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 16 occasions.
- Dinamo Zagreb is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Hajduk Split, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Dinamo Zagreb has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/32 games for Dinamo Zagreb this season.
- It's likely that Dinamo Zagreb will score today, as they have netted in the last 17 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 33%||38 %||50 %|
|Draw %||19% / 0%||25 %||13 %|
|Loss %||38% / 67%||38 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 3.83||2.50||2.25|
|Scored||1.22 / 1.50||1.31||1.13|
|Conceded||1.16 / 2.33||1.19||1.13|
|BTTS %||47% / 83%||50 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 17%||6 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 67%||19 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 33%||25 %||19 %|
|Scores %||81% / 100%||81 %||81 %|
|Clean Sheet %||34% / 17%||31 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 67%||50 %||69 %|
|Possession %||35% / 17%||37 %||33 %|
|Corners||4.88 / 4.17||5.75||4.00|
|Cards||2.16 / 1.50||2.07||2.25|
|Offsides||0.94 / 0.00||1.00||0.87|
|Fouls||11.71 / 14.00||13.20||10.36|
|Shots||11.68 / 13.33||11.88||11.47|
|Shots on Target||4.61 / 5.17||4.44||4.80|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||72% / 67%||81 %||63 %|
|Draw %||19% / 33%||6 %||31 %|
|Loss %||9% / 0%||13 %||6 %|
|AVG Goals||3.06 / 2.33||3.25||2.88|
|Scored||2.28 / 1.83||2.56||2.00|
|Conceded||0.78 / 0.50||0.69||0.88|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||31 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 17%||19 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 0%||6 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 0%||56 %||44 %|
|Scores %||94% / 100%||94 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||63 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||78% / 83%||75 %||81 %|
|Possession %||47% / 56%||53 %||42 %|
|Corners||5.75 / 4.17||6.13||5.38|
|Cards||1.88 / 2.80||1.81||1.94|
|Offsides||1.58 / 0.80||1.80||1.38|
|Fouls||11.11 / 10.40||9.43||12.92|
|Shots||13.53 / 15.67||12.94||14.13|
|Shots on Target||7.06 / 7.17||6.50||7.63|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Hajduk Split vs Dinamo Zagreb Odds
|HT 1||4.60||HT X||2.18||HT 2||2.37|
|Home Win Nil||5.75||Away Win Nil||3.45|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.67|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|