- Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
Hajduk Split will welcome Rijeka to Stadion Poljud for a matchday 7 fixture in Croatia Prva HNL. The last meeting on 1st May 2021 ended in a Hajduk Split 3-2 win. Both sides have met thirty-two times in the most recent seasons. Hajduk Split has won 5 matches, and Rijeka triumphed in 16. Recent outings average 2.78 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Hajduk Split's latest fixture against Hrvatski Dragovoljac ended in an away 1-0 win. Bili was very dangerous in attack, having attempted eleven shots on target. Hajduk Split was more dominant in the second half and scored in injury time.
Rijeka's recent game against Šibenik ended in a home 2-1 win. Riječki bijeli dominated the game and deserved the win. Rijeka pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 64th and 76th minute.
So far, Hajduk Split plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.50 points per away game on average compared to 1.50 points at home. Majstori s mora's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Rijeka has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Rijeka wins 1.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Rijeka kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Hajduk Split or Rijeka to win.
Hajduk Split vs Rijeka Betting Tips
Hajduk Split vs Rijeka Head to Head
Average stats between Hajduk Split and Rijeka in most recent 32 outings in the Croatia Prva HNL.
Hajduk Split vs Rijeka Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Hajduk Split and Rijeka across current season. Calculated from Hajduk Split's Home stats and Rijeka's Away stats.
Croatia Prva HNL Form
- Coming into this game, Hajduk Split has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Hajduk Split has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hajduk Split will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Hajduk Split will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Rijeka, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Hajduk Split, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (63% of all matches) involving Hajduk Split has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Hajduk Split will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Rijeka has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Rijeka has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Rijeka has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Rijeka as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Rijeka has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Hajduk Split get in on the action today? There has been a total of 14 goals in the last 5 games for Rijeka, both home and away.
- Rijeka will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Hajduk Split, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Rijeka, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (63% of all matches) involving Rijeka has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Rijeka will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 33%||50 %||75 %|
|Draw %||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||25% / 67%||50 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 3.83||2.25||3.25|
|Scored||1.75 / 1.50||1.25||2.25|
|Conceded||1.00 / 2.33||1.00||1.00|
|BTTS %||63% / 83%||50 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 67%||50 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 17%||50 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||88% / 67%||75 %||100 %|
|Possession %||58% / 17%||59 %||57 %|
|Corners||6.50 / 4.17||6.25||6.75|
|Cards||1.63 / 1.50||2.75||0.50|
|Offsides||1.13 / 0.00||1.25||1.00|
|Fouls||10.63 / 14.00||11.75||9.50|
|Shots||15.00 / 13.33||15.75||14.25|
|Shots on Target||6.50 / 5.17||6.00||7.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 67%||100 %||25 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 3.67||2.50||3.50|
|Scored||1.88 / 2.50||2.00||1.75|
|Conceded||1.13 / 1.17||0.50||1.75|
|BTTS %||63% / 67%||50 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||38% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Possession %||52% / 53%||55 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.75 / 5.67||6.25||5.25|
|Cards||1.38 / 2.00||1.25||1.50|
|Offsides||2.63 / 2.80||3.00||2.25|
|Fouls||9.88 / 12.00||10.75||9.00|
|Shots||12.50 / 14.33||13.00||12.00|
|Shots on Target||6.63 / 7.17||6.00||7.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Hajduk Split vs Rijeka Odds
|HT 1||2.46||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.94|
|Home Win Nil||3.45||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.94|