- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Šibenik will welcome Slaven Koprivnica to Stadion Šubićevac for a matchday 31 fixture in Croatia Prva HNL. The last meeting on 19th February 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Šibenik has won 0 matches, and Slaven Koprivnica triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.33 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Šibenik's last game in the Croatia Prva HNL against Gorica at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots. Šibenik scored before halftime in the 40th minute.
Slaven Koprivnica's recent game against Hajduk Split ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Slaven Koprivnica deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 65th minute.
Since the start of the season, Šibenik is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Šibenik is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 35% home clean sheets.
Slaven Koprivnica has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Slaven Koprivnica has collected 1.06 points on average per away game, compared to 0.81 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Slaven Koprivnica kept a clean sheet in just 24% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Šibenik or Draw.
Šibenik vs Slaven Koprivnica Betting Tips
Šibenik vs Slaven Koprivnica Head to Head
Average stats between Šibenik and Slaven Koprivnica in most recent 3 outings in the Croatia Prva HNL.
Šibenik vs Slaven Koprivnica Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Šibenik and Slaven Koprivnica across current season. Calculated from Šibenik's Home stats and Slaven Koprivnica's Away stats.
Croatia Prva HNL Form
- Coming into this game, Šibenik has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Šibenik has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Šibenik has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Slaven Koprivnica's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Šibenik from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 9 home matches this season.
- Šibenik will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Slaven Koprivnica, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Šibenik has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Šibenik has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/33 games for Šibenik this season.
- Coming into this game, Slaven Koprivnica has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Slaven Koprivnica has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Slaven Koprivnica ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Slaven Koprivnica recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Slaven Koprivnica has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Slaven Koprivnica has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/33 games for Slaven Koprivnica this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||29 %||25 %|
|Draw %||24% / 0%||24 %||25 %|
|Loss %||48% / 67%||47 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.21 / 2.83||1.94||2.50|
|Scored||0.97 / 1.33||0.71||1.25|
|Conceded||1.24 / 1.50||1.24||1.25|
|BTTS %||36% / 33%||24 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 17%||6 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||6 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 33%||12 %||25 %|
|Scores %||55% / 50%||47 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 17%||35 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 50%||41 %||50 %|
|Possession %||27% / 7%||26 %||29 %|
|Corners||5.09 / 4.67||5.47||4.69|
|Cards||2.25 / 0.83||2.38||2.13|
|Offsides||0.66 / 0.33||0.81||0.50|
|Fouls||10.21 / 0.50||9.89||10.50|
|Shots||10.88 / 6.83||11.63||10.13|
|Shots on Target||5.09 / 3.33||5.00||5.19|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 33%||13 %||24 %|
|Draw %||39% / 0%||44 %||35 %|
|Loss %||42% / 67%||44 %||41 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 3.00||2.44||2.71|
|Scored||1.06 / 1.17||1.00||1.12|
|Conceded||1.52 / 1.83||1.44||1.59|
|BTTS %||52% / 50%||50 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||6 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 50%||19 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 17%||13 %||24 %|
|Scores %||64% / 83%||56 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 33%||25 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 67%||38 %||53 %|
|Possession %||33% / 6%||33 %||33 %|
|Corners||4.39 / 3.17||5.25||3.59|
|Cards||2.53 / 1.67||2.31||2.75|
|Offsides||0.55 / 0.00||0.38||0.71|
|Fouls||12.48 / 1.67||12.90||12.09|
|Shots||11.50 / 10.00||12.40||10.71|
|Shots on Target||5.09 / 3.83||6.27||4.06|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Šibenik vs Slaven Koprivnica Odds
|HT 1||3.57||HT X||2.22||HT 2||3.08|
|Home Win Nil||4.90||Away Win Nil||4.25|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.74|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.91|