- Belgium Pro League
- 17:30 Royal Antwerp FC vs Club Brugge England Premier League
- 18:00 Aston Villa vs Everton Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 FH vs ÍA
- 20:15 Valur vs HK
- 20:15 Stjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík
- 20:15 Breidablik vs Keflavík Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Crotone vs Hellas Verona Italy Serie B
- 20:00 Venezia vs Chievo Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Tromsø vs Molde
- 19:00 Rosenborg vs Viking Spain La Liga
- 18:00 Real Valladolid vs Villarreal
- 19:00 SD Eibar vs Real Betis
- 21:00 Granada CF vs Real Madrid Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 AIK vs Malmö FF
- 17:30 Norrköping vs Degerfors Venezuela Primera División
- 22:00 Yaracuyanos vs Carabobo
Ho Chi Minh City will welcome Hai Phong to Sân vận động Thống Nhất for a matchday 12 fixture in Vietnam V.League 1. The last meeting on 5th June 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Ho Chi Minh City has won 2 matches, and Hai Phong triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 1.63 goals, while both teams score 25% of the time.
Ho Chi Minh City's last game in the Vietnam V.League 1 against Hai Phong at home ended in a 3-0 win. Ho Chi Minh City had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Ho Chi Minh City was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 17th, 62nd and 90+4 minute.
Hai Phong's recent game against Song Lam Nghe An ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Hai Phong didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Hai Phong pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 49th and 84th minute.
Since the start of the season, Ho Chi Minh City is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 7 games on home soil. Ho Chi Minh City's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 57% of home games.
Hai Phong has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. Hai Phong don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 1.17 points per game, both home and away. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Hai Phong failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Ho Chi Minh City or Draw.
Ho Chi Minh City vs Hai Phong Betting Tips
Ho Chi Minh City vs Hai Phong Head to Head
Average stats between Ho Chi Minh City and Hai Phong in most recent 8 outings in the Vietnam V.League 1.
Ho Chi Minh City vs Hai Phong Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ho Chi Minh City and Hai Phong across current season. Calculated from Ho Chi Minh City's Home stats and Hai Phong's Away stats.
Vietnam V.League 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Ho Chi Minh City has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Ho Chi Minh City has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ho Chi Minh City has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Hai Phong's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Ho Chi Minh City from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Ho Chi Minh City has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Ho Chi Minh City ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Ho Chi Minh City will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Hai Phong, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Ho Chi Minh City, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (33% of all matches) involving Ho Chi Minh City has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Ho Chi Minh City will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Hai Phong has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Hai Phong has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hai Phong has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 6 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Hai Phong recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Hai Phong has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 67% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Hai Phong has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 1/12 games for Hai Phong this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 50%||57 %||0 %|
|Draw %||17% / 17%||14 %||20 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||29 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 2.67||2.57||2.60|
|Scored||1.17 / 1.50||1.57||0.60|
|Conceded||1.42 / 1.17||1.00||2.00|
|BTTS %||33% / 67%||29 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||14 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 83%||86 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||57 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 50%||57 %||20 %|
|Possession %||57% / 53%||54 %||61 %|
|Corners||6.17 / 3.67||6.57||5.60|
|Cards||1.08 / 2.00||1.00||1.20|
|Offsides||1.83 / 1.60||1.71||2.00|
|Fouls||15.08 / 14.80||15.29||14.80|
|Shots||11.25 / 12.67||11.57||10.80|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 5.33||5.57||4.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 67%||33 %||33 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||17 %||17 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||1.83 / 3.33||2.17||1.50|
|Scored||0.58 / 1.83||0.83||0.33|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.50||1.33||1.17|
|BTTS %||8% / 50%||17 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 33%||17 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 50%||17 %||0 %|
|Scores %||33% / 83%||33 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 67%||33 %||33 %|
|Possession %||46% / 40%||47 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.67 / 3.50||4.67||4.67|
|Cards||0.75 / 1.00||0.33||1.17|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.40||1.00||1.00|
|Fouls||16.25 / 17.20||16.50||16.00|
|Shots||10.25 / 9.33||10.00||10.50|
|Shots on Target||2.92 / 4.83||3.00||2.83|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ho Chi Minh City vs Hai Phong Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.25||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.80||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.71|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|