- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Club Always Ready vs Blooming
- 23:30 Oriente Petrolero vs San José Bulgaria Second League
- 16:00 Yantra 2019 vs Marek
- 17:00 Sozopol vs Ludogorets II Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:00 Wadi Degla vs Al Ahly Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 FH vs HK
- 20:15 FH vs HK
- 20:15 Stjarnan vs ÍA
- 20:15 Valur vs KR Latvia Virsliga
- 16:00 BFC Daugavpils vs Rīgas FS
Houston Dynamo will welcome Portland Timbers to BBVA Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 25th April 2021 ended in a Portland Timbers 2-1 win. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Houston Dynamo has won 5 matches, and Portland Timbers triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 3.22 goals, while both teams score 72% of the time.
Houston Dynamo's latest fixture against Los Angeles FC ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Houston Dynamo was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 58 minute.
Portland Timbers's recent game against Sporting KC ended in a home 2-1 win. Although The Timbers didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Portland Timbers put the pressure early on and scored in the 36th and 45+1 minute.
Since the start of the season, Houston Dynamo is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although Houston Dynamo is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Portland Timbers has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Portland Timbers wins 0.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Portland Timbers kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Portland Timbers.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.83 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 66% of Houston Dynamo's home and Portland Timbers's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Houston Dynamo has scored in 86% of home games. Portland Timbers is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Houston Dynamo vs Portland Timbers Betting Tips
Houston Dynamo vs Portland Timbers Head to Head
Average stats between Houston Dynamo and Portland Timbers in most recent 18 outings in the USA MLS.
Houston Dynamo vs Portland Timbers Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Houston Dynamo and Portland Timbers across current season. Calculated from Houston Dynamo's Home stats and Portland Timbers's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Houston Dynamo has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Houston Dynamo has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Houston Dynamo at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Houston Dynamo has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Houston Dynamo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Portland Timbers, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 4
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Houston Dynamo recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Houston Dynamo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/16 games for Houston Dynamo this season.
- Coming into this game, Portland Timbers has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Portland Timbers has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Portland Timbers has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Houston Dynamo get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for Portland Timbers, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Portland Timbers, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (60% of all matches) involving Portland Timbers has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Portland Timbers will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 0%||43 %||0 %|
|Draw %||56% / 33%||57 %||56 %|
|Loss %||25% / 67%||0 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.31 / 3.17||2.14||2.44|
|Scored||1.06 / 1.00||1.29||0.89|
|Conceded||1.25 / 2.17||0.86||1.56|
|BTTS %||75% / 83%||71 %||78 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||28 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 50%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 0%||14 %||11 %|
|Scores %||81% / 83%||86 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 0%||29 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 17%||71 %||33 %|
|Possession %||43% / 50%||44 %||42 %|
|Corners||5.06 / 8.20||6.71||3.78|
|Cards||2.25 / 2.33||1.71||2.67|
|Offsides||1.94 / 2.20||2.57||1.44|
|Fouls||13.88 / 12.20||12.43||15.00|
|Shots||12.44 / 15.20||15.00||10.44|
|Shots on Target||4.25 / 5.60||4.43||4.11|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||71 %||13 %|
|Draw %||7% / 50%||0 %||13 %|
|Loss %||53% / 17%||29 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.50||2.43||3.50|
|Scored||1.27 / 1.50||1.57||1.00|
|Conceded||1.73 / 1.00||0.86||2.50|
|BTTS %||60% / 67%||57 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||43 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 0%||14 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||28 %||13 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||86 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 17%||29 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 67%||57 %||25 %|
|Possession %||46% / 50%||48 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 4.33||4.29||3.75|
|Cards||1.73 / 1.17||1.43||2.00|
|Offsides||1.20 / 1.33||1.29||1.13|
|Fouls||11.87 / 11.83||11.14||12.50|
|Shots||12.93 / 13.17||15.14||11.00|
|Shots on Target||4.73 / 4.83||5.43||4.13|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Houston Dynamo vs Portland Timbers Odds
|HT 1||2.65||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.05||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.59||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.73||Under 9.5 Corners||2.00|