- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 15:00 Isloch vs Dinamo Brest Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 15:00 HB vs Víkingur Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Houston Dynamo will welcome Vancouver Whitecaps to BBVA Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 15th September 2019 ended in a Vancouver Whitecaps 2-1 win. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Houston Dynamo has won 5 matches, and Vancouver Whitecaps triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.75 goals, while both teams score 69% of the time.
Houston Dynamo's latest fixture against Colorado Rapids ended in an away 3-1 loss. I expected more from Orange Crush. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Houston Dynamo set the tone early and scored in the 39 minute.
Vancouver Whitecaps's previous game in the competition versus Sporting KC ended in an away 3-0 loss. Blue and White had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started.
Since the start of the season, Houston Dynamo is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Houston Dynamo is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Vancouver Whitecaps has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Vancouver Whitecaps wins 0.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Vancouver Whitecaps kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Orange Crush is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in four games.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Caps haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 75% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.00 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Houston Dynamo wins on average 2.50 points per home game, compared to 0.25 points per away game for Vancouver Whitecaps. My prediction is Houston Dynamo to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.34 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Houston Dynamo's home and Vancouver Whitecaps's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Houston Dynamo vs Vancouver Whitecaps Betting Tips
Houston Dynamo vs Vancouver Whitecaps Head to Head
Average stats between Houston Dynamo and Vancouver Whitecaps in most recent 16 outings in the USA MLS.
Houston Dynamo vs Vancouver Whitecaps Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Houston Dynamo and Vancouver Whitecaps across current season. Calculated from Houston Dynamo's Home stats and Vancouver Whitecaps's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Houston Dynamo has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Houston Dynamo has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Houston Dynamo has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Houston Dynamo will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Houston Dynamo has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Vancouver Whitecaps get in on the action today? There has been a total of 15 goals in the last 5 games for Houston Dynamo, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Houston Dynamo, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (88% of all matches) involving Houston Dynamo has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Houston Dynamo will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Vancouver Whitecaps has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Vancouver Whitecaps has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Vancouver Whitecaps recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Vancouver Whitecaps has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Vancouver Whitecaps has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/7 games for Vancouver Whitecaps this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 0%||75 %||0 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Loss %||38% / 67%||0 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.88 / 3.17||2.25||3.50|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.00||1.50||1.25|
|Conceded||1.50 / 2.17||0.75||2.25|
|BTTS %||88% / 83%||75 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||38% / 50%||0 %||75 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 17%||75 %||50 %|
|Possession %||41% / 50%||40 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.88 / 8.20||5.50||2.25|
|Cards||2.25 / 2.33||2.00||2.50|
|Offsides||2.75 / 2.20||3.75||1.75|
|Fouls||12.13 / 12.20||10.75||13.50|
|Shots||12.88 / 15.20||14.00||11.75|
|Shots on Target||4.63 / 5.60||4.50||4.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 50%||67 %||0 %|
|Draw %||14% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||57% / 50%||33 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.14 / 2.17||1.33||2.75|
|Scored||0.86 / 1.17||1.00||0.75|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.00||0.33||2.00|
|BTTS %||29% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||57% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||67 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 33%||67 %||0 %|
|Possession %||48% / 44%||49 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.29 / 3.17||5.67||5.00|
|Cards||2.14 / 1.50||2.33||2.00|
|Offsides||1.14 / 0.67||1.67||0.75|
|Fouls||12.71 / 12.33||12.67||12.75|
|Shots||11.29 / 10.33||10.00||12.25|
|Shots on Target||4.86 / 3.67||4.33||5.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Houston Dynamo vs Vancouver Whitecaps Odds
|HT 1||2.05||HT X||2.50||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.75||Away Win Nil||8.50|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.55||Under 9.5 Corners||2.38|