- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Huddersfield Town will welcome Hull City to John Smith's Stadium for a matchday 12 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 28th January 2020 ended in a Huddersfield Town 2-1 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Huddersfield Town has won 2 matches, and Hull City triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.29 goals, while both teams score 29% of the time.
Huddersfield Town's latest fixture against Luton Town ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Hull City's recent game against Middlesbrough ended in a home 2-0 win. Although The Tigers didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Hull City pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 81st and 90+3 minute.
Since the start of the season, Huddersfield Town is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 10 games on home soil. The Terriers's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
Hull City has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Hull City wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Hull City failed to score in 70% of away games this campaign.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Hull City.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.9 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 40% of Huddersfield Town's home and Hull City's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Huddersfield Town vs Hull City Betting Tips
Huddersfield Town vs Hull City Head to Head
Average stats between Huddersfield Town and Hull City in most recent 7 outings in the England Championship.
Huddersfield Town vs Hull City Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Huddersfield Town and Hull City across current season. Calculated from Huddersfield Town's Home stats and Hull City's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Huddersfield Town has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Huddersfield Town has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Huddersfield Town has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Huddersfield Town recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Huddersfield Town has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/11 games for Huddersfield Town this season.
- Coming into this game, Hull City has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Hull City has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hull City has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Hull City ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Hull City recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Hull City has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 64% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Hull City has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/11 games for Hull City this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||60 %||20 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||10 %||30 %|
|Loss %||40% / 50%||30 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.30 / 1.83||2.50||2.10|
|Scored||1.15 / 0.83||1.40||0.90|
|Conceded||1.15 / 1.00||1.10||1.20|
|BTTS %||40% / 50%||30 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||10 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 0%||30 %||0 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||80 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 33%||60 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 67%||60 %||50 %|
|Possession %||48% / 45%||52 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 3.80||4.50||3.50|
|Cards||1.95 / 1.67||1.90||2.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.40||2.10||1.90|
|Fouls||9.90 / 7.60||8.80||11.00|
|Shots||11.15 / 11.40||11.40||10.90|
|Shots on Target||4.35 / 5.00||4.80||3.90|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 67%||30 %||30 %|
|Draw %||15% / 0%||20 %||10 %|
|Loss %||55% / 33%||50 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||1.95 / 1.67||2.10||1.80|
|Scored||0.80 / 1.17||0.90||0.70|
|Conceded||1.15 / 0.50||1.20||1.10|
|BTTS %||25% / 17%||40 %||10 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||10 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 50%||20 %||20 %|
|Scores %||45% / 67%||60 %||30 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 50%||30 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 67%||30 %||20 %|
|Possession %||47% / 43%||48 %||45 %|
|Corners||5.35 / 6.20||5.90||4.80|
|Cards||1.80 / 2.33||1.90||1.70|
|Offsides||2.95 / 3.00||3.00||2.90|
|Fouls||10.00 / 10.80||9.60||10.40|
|Shots||11.65 / 11.20||11.90||11.40|
|Shots on Target||3.90 / 4.00||4.10||3.70|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Huddersfield Town vs Hull City Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.10||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||2.08||Under 2.5||1.70|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.18||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|