- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Huddersfield Town will welcome Middlesbrough to John Smith's Stadium for a matchday 20 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 16th February 2021 ended in a Middlesbrough 2-1 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Huddersfield Town has won 2 matches, and Middlesbrough triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.58 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Huddersfield Town's latest fixture against Queens Park Rangers ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Huddersfield Town. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Middlesbrough's recent game against Preston North End ended in a home 1-2 loss. The Boro had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Middlesbrough put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 33rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Huddersfield Town is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 10 games on home soil. The Terriers's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
Middlesbrough has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Middlesbrough wins 1.20 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Middlesbrough kept a clean sheet in just 30% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Middlesbrough.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.17 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 22% of Huddersfield Town's home and Middlesbrough's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Huddersfield Town vs Middlesbrough Betting Tips
Huddersfield Town vs Middlesbrough Head to Head
Average stats between Huddersfield Town and Middlesbrough in most recent 12 outings in the England Championship.
Huddersfield Town vs Middlesbrough Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Huddersfield Town and Middlesbrough across current season. Calculated from Huddersfield Town's Home stats and Middlesbrough's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Huddersfield Town has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Huddersfield Town has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Huddersfield Town at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Huddersfield Town has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/18 games for Huddersfield Town this season.
- It's likely that Huddersfield Town will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 4 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Middlesbrough has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Middlesbrough has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Middlesbrough ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Middlesbrough turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Middlesbrough, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (47% of all matches) involving Middlesbrough has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Middlesbrough will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 4 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 17%||60 %||18 %|
|Draw %||24% / 33%||10 %||36 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||30 %||45 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 2.00||2.50||2.09|
|Scored||1.14 / 0.83||1.40||0.91|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.17||1.10||1.18|
|BTTS %||43% / 67%||30 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||10 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 33%||20 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 0%||30 %||0 %|
|Scores %||71% / 83%||80 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 17%||60 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 67%||60 %||55 %|
|Possession %||48% / 44%||52 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.10 / 3.60||4.50||3.73|
|Cards||1.86 / 1.17||1.90||1.82|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.00||2.10||1.90|
|Fouls||9.90 / 8.20||8.80||11.00|
|Shots||11.52 / 10.40||11.40||11.64|
|Shots on Target||4.43 / 4.00||4.80||4.09|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||45 %||30 %|
|Draw %||24% / 33%||18 %||30 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||36 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.24 / 2.50||2.45||2.00|
|Scored||1.14 / 1.17||1.36||0.90|
|Conceded||1.10 / 1.33||1.09||1.10|
|BTTS %||48% / 83%||55 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||9 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 33%||27 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 0%||27 %||20 %|
|Scores %||76% / 100%||91 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||36 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 100%||82 %||50 %|
|Possession %||46% / 46%||48 %||45 %|
|Corners||5.62 / 5.00||6.91||4.20|
|Cards||2.43 / 2.00||1.55||3.40|
|Offsides||1.89 / 1.80||2.50||1.22|
|Fouls||10.45 / 10.00||9.70||11.20|
|Shots||12.95 / 11.20||13.73||12.10|
|Shots on Target||5.38 / 6.20||5.64||5.10|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Huddersfield Town vs Middlesbrough Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||1.91||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||4.00||Away Win Nil||4.60|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.78|
|BTTS Yes||1.85||BTTS NO||1.85|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.02||Under 9.5 Corners||1.74|