- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Hull City will welcome Blackpool to The MKM Stadium for a matchday 10 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 16th January 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Hull City has won 0 matches, and Blackpool triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Hull City's latest fixture against Stoke City ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from Hull City. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Blackpool's recent game against Barnsley ended in a home 1-0 win. Although The Seasiders didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Blackpool put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 32nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Hull City is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although Hull City is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Blackpool has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Blackpool wins 1.29 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Blackpool kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Blackpool.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 63% of Hull City's home and Blackpool's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Hull City vs Blackpool Betting Tips
Hull City vs Blackpool Head to Head
Average stats between Hull City and Blackpool in most recent 6 outings in the England Championship.
Hull City vs Blackpool Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Hull City and Blackpool across current season. Calculated from Hull City's Home stats and Blackpool's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Hull City has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Hull City has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Hull City turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Hull City recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Hull City has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 78% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Hull City has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/9 games for Hull City this season.
- Coming into this game, Blackpool has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Blackpool has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Blackpool has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Blackpool has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/9 games for Blackpool this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 17%||14 %||17 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||29 %||17 %|
|Loss %||62% / 67%||57 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.15 / 2.50||2.14||2.17|
|Scored||0.69 / 0.83||0.71||0.67|
|Conceded||1.46 / 1.67||1.43||1.50|
|BTTS %||31% / 50%||43 %||17 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 33%||28 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|Scores %||38% / 67%||57 %||17 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||29 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||8% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|Possession %||47% / 51%||47 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 5.20||5.00||4.00|
|Cards||1.62 / 1.67||1.57||1.67|
|Offsides||3.25 / 2.40||3.33||3.17|
|Fouls||9.75 / 11.20||9.67||9.83|
|Shots||11.25 / 11.80||10.50||12.00|
|Shots on Target||3.83 / 4.60||3.33||4.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 17%||50 %||29 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||0 %||43 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||50 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.54 / 3.00||1.83||3.14|
|Scored||1.15 / 1.67||0.67||1.57|
|Conceded||1.38 / 1.33||1.17||1.57|
|BTTS %||62% / 67%||17 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 0%||17 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 33%||0 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||50 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||50 %||29 %|
|Possession %||45% / 49%||46 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 5.40||4.50||3.50|
|Cards||1.92 / 0.83||1.67||2.14|
|Offsides||1.75 / 2.40||1.83||1.67|
|Fouls||10.75 / 13.20||11.50||10.00|
|Shots||10.83 / 10.80||11.67||10.00|
|Shots on Target||3.75 / 3.60||4.00||3.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Hull City vs Blackpool Odds
|HT 1||3.25||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||4.30||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.71|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|