- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Hull City will welcome Millwall to The MKM Stadium for a matchday 20 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 11th July 2020 ended in a Millwall 1-0 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Hull City has won 4 matches, and Millwall triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.38 goals, while both teams score 46% of the time.
Hull City's latest fixture against Cardiff City ended in an away 1-0 win. Hull City was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Hull City set the tone early and scored in the 15 minute.
Millwall's recent game against AFC Bournemouth ended in a home 1-1 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers. Millwall deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 67th minute.
Since the start of the season, Hull City is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Hull City is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 30% home clean sheets.
Millwall has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Millwall wins 1.10 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Millwall kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Millwall.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.95 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 28% of Hull City's home and Millwall's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Hull City vs Millwall Betting Tips
Hull City vs Millwall Head to Head
Average stats between Hull City and Millwall in most recent 13 outings in the England Championship.
Hull City vs Millwall Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Hull City and Millwall across current season. Calculated from Hull City's Home stats and Millwall's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Hull City has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Hull City has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hull City has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Hull City recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Hull City has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 61% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Hull City has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/18 games for Hull City this season.
- Coming into this game, Millwall has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Millwall has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Millwall has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Millwall will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Hull City, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Millwall, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (67% of all matches) involving Millwall has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 67%||30 %||27 %|
|Draw %||19% / 17%||20 %||18 %|
|Loss %||52% / 17%||50 %||55 %|
|AVG Goals||1.95 / 1.83||2.10||1.82|
|Scored||0.81 / 1.33||0.90||0.73|
|Conceded||1.14 / 0.50||1.20||1.09|
|BTTS %||29% / 33%||40 %||18 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||10 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 50%||20 %||18 %|
|Scores %||48% / 83%||60 %||36 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 50%||30 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||24% / 67%||30 %||18 %|
|Possession %||47% / 41%||48 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.38 / 6.80||5.90||4.91|
|Cards||1.81 / 2.17||1.90||1.73|
|Offsides||2.95 / 2.80||3.00||2.90|
|Fouls||10.00 / 10.00||9.60||10.40|
|Shots||11.76 / 10.60||11.90||11.64|
|Shots on Target||3.95 / 3.60||4.10||3.82|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||45 %||20 %|
|Draw %||43% / 50%||36 %||50 %|
|Loss %||24% / 17%||18 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.14 / 2.33||2.27||2.00|
|Scored||1.10 / 1.33||1.27||0.90|
|Conceded||1.05 / 1.00||1.00||1.10|
|BTTS %||71% / 83%||73 %||70 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||27 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||9 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 17%||9 %||10 %|
|Scores %||86% / 100%||91 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 17%||18 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||36 %||40 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.52 / 4.80||6.64||4.30|
|Cards||1.95 / 1.50||1.82||2.10|
|Offsides||2.32 / 2.40||2.56||2.10|
|Fouls||11.10 / 11.00||9.60||12.60|
|Shots||13.43 / 12.00||14.73||12.00|
|Shots on Target||5.19 / 4.40||5.64||4.70|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Hull City vs Millwall Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.33||Away Win Nil||3.90|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.60|
|BTTS Yes||1.92||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.92||Under 9.5 Corners||1.82|