- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Hull City will welcome Stoke City to The MKM Stadium for a matchday 27 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 25th September 2021 ended in a Stoke City 2-0 win. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Hull City has won 4 matches, and Stoke City triumphed in 9. Recent outings average 2.38 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Hull City's latest fixture against Blackpool ended in an away 1-0 loss. Hull City dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Stoke City's recent game against Preston North End ended in a home 1-2 loss. The Potters's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Stoke City deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 46th minute.
Since the start of the season, Hull City is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 13 games on home soil. Although Hull City is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 31% home clean sheets.
Stoke City has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Stoke City wins 1.42 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Hull City or Draw.
Hull City vs Stoke City Betting Tips
Hull City vs Stoke City Head to Head
Average stats between Hull City and Stoke City in most recent 16 outings in the England Championship.
Hull City vs Stoke City Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Hull City and Stoke City across current season. Calculated from Hull City's Home stats and Stoke City's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Hull City has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Hull City has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hull City has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Stoke City's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Hull City from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- Hull City has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Hull City, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (33% of all matches) involving Hull City has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Stoke City has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Stoke City has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Stoke City recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Stoke City has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/24 games for Stoke City this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 17%||31 %||29 %|
|Draw %||19% / 17%||23 %||14 %|
|Loss %||52% / 67%||46 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.83||2.23||1.79|
|Scored||0.85 / 1.17||1.00||0.71|
|Conceded||1.15 / 1.67||1.23||1.07|
|BTTS %||30% / 50%||38 %||21 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||8 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 33%||15 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 50%||31 %||14 %|
|Scores %||52% / 67%||62 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 17%||31 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 67%||38 %||29 %|
|Possession %||47% / 51%||48 %||45 %|
|Corners||5.15 / 4.60||5.46||4.86|
|Cards||1.89 / 2.00||1.77||2.00|
|Offsides||2.93 / 2.20||2.92||2.93|
|Fouls||10.48 / 14.40||10.23||10.71|
|Shots||11.56 / 11.40||11.62||11.50|
|Shots on Target||4.11 / 5.00||4.15||4.07|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 33%||43 %||42 %|
|Draw %||19% / 17%||21 %||17 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||36 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.31 / 2.50||2.50||2.08|
|Scored||1.23 / 1.33||1.36||1.08|
|Conceded||1.08 / 1.17||1.14||1.00|
|BTTS %||46% / 50%||50 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||14 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 50%||21 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 50%||36 %||25 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||79 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 50%||36 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||65% / 67%||64 %||67 %|
|Possession %||51% / 50%||51 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.23 / 4.80||4.86||5.67|
|Cards||2.50 / 2.00||2.50||2.50|
|Offsides||1.88 / 1.75||2.00||1.75|
|Fouls||11.00 / 10.75||11.31||10.67|
|Shots||12.46 / 13.00||11.14||14.00|
|Shots on Target||5.04 / 4.60||4.86||5.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Hull City vs Stoke City Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.25|
|Home Win Nil||4.80||Away Win Nil||3.80|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|