- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Hvidovre will welcome Horsens to for a matchday 11 fixture in Denmark 1st Division. The last meeting on 1st June 2014 ended in a Horsens 5-2 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Hvidovre has won 1 match, and Horsens triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 4.67 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Hvidovre's latest fixture against Lyngby ended in an away 3-1 loss. Hvidovre dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Hvidovre set the tone early and scored in the 1st minute.
Horsens's recent game against Nykøbing ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Horsens didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Horsens had good chances in both halves and scored in the 5th and 53rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Hvidovre is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 6 games on home soil. Hvidovre's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Horsens has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Horsens has collected 2.33 points on average per away game, compared to 1.17 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Hvidovre or Horsens to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 60% of Hvidovre's home and Horsens's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Hvidovre vs Horsens Betting Tips
Hvidovre vs Horsens Head to Head
Average stats between Hvidovre and Horsens in most recent 3 outings in the Denmark 1st Division.
Hvidovre vs Horsens Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Hvidovre and Horsens across current season. Calculated from Hvidovre's Home stats and Horsens's Away stats.
Denmark 1st Division Form
- Coming into this game, Hvidovre has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Hvidovre has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Hvidovre at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Hvidovre will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Hvidovre has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Hvidovre has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Horsens get in on the action today? There has been a total of 20 goals in the last 5 games for Hvidovre, both home and away.
- Hvidovre will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Horsens, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- The last 5 games for Hvidovre has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Hvidovre has seen a total of 6/10 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 60% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Hvidovre will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Horsens has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Horsens has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Horsens away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Horsens has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 6 games involving Horsens has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Hvidovre get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for Horsens, both home and away.
- Horsens will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Hvidovre, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Horsens, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (60% of all matches) involving Horsens has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Horsens will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Draw %||33% / 0%||50 %||17 %|
|Loss %||17% / 50%||0 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 3.17||2.50||2.83|
|Scored||1.67 / 1.67||1.67||1.67|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.50||0.83||1.17|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||17 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 33%||0 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 33%||17 %||50 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||83 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 83%||67 %||50 %|
|Possession %||51% / 53%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.17 / 6.83||5.00||5.33|
|Cards||1.60 / 0.00||1.50||1.75|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.60||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 10.20||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||11.25 / 12.33||12.67||9.83|
|Shots on Target||5.42 / 6.00||6.33||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 17%||33 %||67 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||17 %||33 %|
|Loss %||25% / 67%||50 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.42 / 2.50||2.50||2.33|
|Scored||1.42 / 1.00||1.00||1.83|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.50||1.50||0.50|
|BTTS %||58% / 67%||67 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||42% / 17%||33 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 33%||17 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 17%||33 %||33 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||67 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||33 %||67 %|
|Possession %||48% / 41%||51 %||45 %|
|Corners||6.67 / 4.33||6.83||6.50|
|Cards||1.44 / 2.00||1.00||1.80|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.67||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 13.33||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.83 / 11.00||12.33||9.33|
|Shots on Target||5.17 / 4.67||5.00||5.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Hvidovre vs Horsens Odds
|HT 1||3.25||HT X||2.25||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||5.75||Away Win Nil||4.95|
|Over 2.5||1.75||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.20||Under 9.5 Corners||2.10|