- Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
Hvidovre will welcome Hobro to for a matchday 7 fixture in Denmark 1st Division. The last meeting on 27th May 2021 ended in a Hvidovre 4-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Hvidovre has won 2 matches, and Hobro triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.29 goals, while both teams score 71% of the time.
Hvidovre's latest fixture against Esbjerg ended in an away 2-1 win. Hvidovre was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Hvidovre played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 18th and 25th minute.
Hobro's recent game against Nykøbing ended in a home 1-2 loss. Hobro had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Hobro deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 65th minute.
Since the start of the season, Hvidovre is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 5 games on home soil. Hvidovre's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Hobro has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Hobro has collected 0.60 points on average per away game, compared to 0.25 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Hobro kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Hvidovre or Draw.
Hvidovre vs Hobro Betting Tips
Hvidovre vs Hobro Head to Head
Average stats between Hvidovre and Hobro in most recent 7 outings in the Denmark 1st Division.
Hvidovre vs Hobro Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Hvidovre and Hobro across current season. Calculated from Hvidovre's Home stats and Hobro's Away stats.
Denmark 1st Division Form
- Coming into this game, Hvidovre has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Hvidovre has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Hvidovre at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Hvidovre will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Hvidovre has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Hvidovre as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Hvidovre has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Hobro get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for Hvidovre, both home and away.
- Hvidovre is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Hobro, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Hvidovre, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (56% of all matches) involving Hvidovre has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Hvidovre will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Hobro has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Hobro has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Hobro ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Hobro turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Hobro, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (78% of all matches) involving Hobro has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 50%||60 %||50 %|
|Draw %||33% / 0%||40 %||25 %|
|Loss %||11% / 50%||0 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.89 / 3.17||3.00||2.75|
|Scored||1.89 / 1.67||2.00||1.75|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.50||1.00||1.00|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||60 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 17%||20 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 33%||20 %||50 %|
|Scores %||89% / 83%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||40 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 83%||80 %||25 %|
|Possession %||51% / 53%||52 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.33 / 6.83||5.40||5.25|
|Cards||1.63 / 0.00||1.80||1.33|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.60||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 10.20||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||12.56 / 12.33||13.40||11.50|
|Shots on Target||6.22 / 6.00||7.00||5.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Draw %||44% / 33%||25 %||60 %|
|Loss %||56% / 33%||75 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.89 / 3.50||3.25||2.60|
|Scored||0.89 / 1.83||0.75||1.00|
|Conceded||2.00 / 1.67||2.50||1.60|
|BTTS %||78% / 83%||75 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 33%||50 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Scores %||78% / 100%||75 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 50%||25 %||40 %|
|Possession %||48% / 53%||49 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.22 / 6.50||5.50||5.00|
|Cards||1.38 / 0.00||1.67||1.20|
|Offsides||0.00 / 3.40||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 14.20||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.33 / 11.50||7.50||12.60|
|Shots on Target||4.89 / 5.33||2.75||6.60|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Hvidovre vs Hobro Odds
|HT 1||2.30||HT X||2.30||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.15||Away Win Nil||8.50|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.20||Under 9.5 Corners||2.11|