- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 15:00 Isloch vs Dinamo Brest Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 15:00 HB vs Víkingur Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
ÍA will welcome Breidablik to for a matchday 6 fixture in Iceland Úrvalsdeild. The last meeting on 5th February 2021 ended in a Breidablik 5-1 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. ÍA has won 3 matches, and Breidablik triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 3.42 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
ÍA's latest fixture against HK ended in an away 3-1 win. ÍA was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. ÍA scored in both halves in the 25th, 72nd and 90+5 minute.
Breidablik's recent game against Stjarnan ended in a home 4-0 win. Blikar dominated the game and deserved the win. Breidablik had good chances in both halves and scored in the 28th, 59th, 73rd and 90+2 minute.
So far, ÍA plays better on the road than at home. They win 0.75 points per away game on average compared to 0.67 points at home. Although ÍA is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Breidablik has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Breidablik wins 1.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Breidablik kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. ÍA has to improve results quickly. They are without a win in three home games. ÍA has won just 0% of home games. On average they score 1.00 goals and concede 1.33 per game. Breidablik won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. ÍA wins on average 0.67 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Breidablik. My prediction is Breidablik to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Monday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 50% of ÍA's home and Breidablik's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
ÍA vs Breidablik Betting Tips
ÍA vs Breidablik Head to Head
Average stats between ÍA and Breidablik in most recent 12 outings in the Iceland Úrvalsdeild.
ÍA vs Breidablik Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between ÍA and Breidablik across current season. Calculated from ÍA's Home stats and Breidablik's Away stats.
Iceland Úrvalsdeild Form
- Coming into this game, ÍA has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. ÍA has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving ÍA has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Breidablik get in on the action today? There has been a total of 19 goals in the last 5 games for ÍA, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for ÍA, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (71% of all matches) involving ÍA has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Breidablik has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Breidablik has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Breidablik has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Breidablik ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Breidablik has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- Breidablik will be looking to keep up the momentum today against ÍA, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Breidablik has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/7 games for Breidablik this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 50%||0 %||25 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||67 %||0 %|
|Loss %||57% / 33%||33 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||3.29 / 3.83||2.33||4.00|
|Scored||1.14 / 2.00||1.00||1.25|
|Conceded||2.14 / 1.83||1.33||2.75|
|BTTS %||71% / 50%||67 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||43% / 17%||33 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 50%||0 %||25 %|
|Scores %||71% / 83%||67 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||14% / 67%||0 %||25 %|
|Possession %||42% / 46%||46 %||37 %|
|Corners||5.83 / 5.17||8.67||3.00|
|Cards||0.00 / 2.40||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.60||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 9.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||5.33 / 8.83||4.00||6.67|
|Shots on Target||3.33 / 4.67||3.00||3.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 67%||75 %||33 %|
|Draw %||14% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Loss %||29% / 0%||25 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.71 / 3.67||3.00||4.67|
|Scored||2.29 / 2.83||2.50||2.00|
|Conceded||1.43 / 0.83||0.50||2.67|
|BTTS %||29% / 83%||0 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 50%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||56% / 50%||50 %||67 %|
|Scores %||71% / 100%||75 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 17%||75 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||71% / 33%||75 %||67 %|
|Possession %||59% / 61%||60 %||59 %|
|Corners||5.71 / 9.83||5.50||6.00|
|Cards||6.00 / 3.00||6.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.25||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 10.75||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||8.71 / 21.33||7.25||10.67|
|Shots on Target||4.57 / 9.50||3.50||6.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
ÍA vs Breidablik Odds
|HT 1||5.00||HT X||2.63||HT 2||1.83|
|Home Win Nil||10.00||Away Win Nil||2.95|
|Over 2.5||1.54||Under 2.5||2.35|
|BTTS Yes||1.50||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.35||Under 9.5 Corners||2.95|