- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
ÍA will welcome Stjarnan to for a matchday 4 fixture in Iceland Úrvalsdeild. The last meeting on 23rd July 2020 ended in a Stjarnan 2-1 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. ÍA has won 2 matches, and Stjarnan triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 3.18 goals, while both teams score 73% of the time.
ÍA's latest fixture against FH ended in an away 5-1 loss. I expected more from ÍA. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. ÍA set the tone early and scored in the 6 minute.
Stjarnan's recent game against Víkingur Reykjavík ended in a home 2-3 loss. Stjörnumenn's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Stjarnan put the pressure early on and scored in the 30th and 45th minute.
So far, ÍA plays better on the road than at home. They win 0.60 points per away game on average compared to 0.50 points at home. Although ÍA is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Stjarnan has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Stjarnan wins 0.60 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Stjarnan kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. ÍA has to improve results quickly. They are without a win in four home games. ÍA has won just 0% of home games. On average they score 0.75 goals and concede 1.50 per game. It is disappointing to see that Stjörnumenn is yet to win an away game. They have drawn 60% of all games on the road.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. ÍA wins on average 0.50 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Stjarnan. My prediction is Stjarnan to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. ÍA failed to keep a clean sheet in 25% of home games, while Stjarnan conceded in 20% of away games. On average, both teams score in 50% of ÍA's home and Stjarnan's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
ÍA vs Stjarnan Betting Tips
ÍA vs Stjarnan Head to Head
Average stats between ÍA and Stjarnan in most recent 11 outings in the Iceland Úrvalsdeild.
ÍA vs Stjarnan Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between ÍA and Stjarnan across current season. Calculated from ÍA's Home stats and Stjarnan's Away stats.
Iceland Úrvalsdeild Form
- Coming into this game, ÍA has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. ÍA has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for ÍA ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for ÍA, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (67% of all matches) involving ÍA has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Stjarnan has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Stjarnan has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Stjarnan has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Stjarnan as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Stjarnan ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Stjarnan will be looking to keep up the momentum today against ÍA, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Stjarnan has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Stjarnan, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (50% of all matches) involving Stjarnan has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Stjarnan will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 50%||0 %||20 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||67% / 33%||50 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||3.22 / 3.83||2.25||4.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 2.00||0.75||1.20|
|Conceded||2.22 / 1.83||1.50||2.80|
|BTTS %||67% / 50%||50 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||44% / 17%||25 %||60 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 50%||0 %||20 %|
|Scores %||67% / 83%||50 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||22% / 67%||0 %||40 %|
|Possession %||41% / 46%||47 %||36 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 5.17||8.00||3.00|
|Cards||0.00 / 2.40||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.60||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 9.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||6.25 / 8.83||5.25||7.25|
|Shots on Target||3.38 / 4.67||3.25||3.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 50%||40 %||0 %|
|Draw %||40% / 17%||20 %||60 %|
|Loss %||40% / 33%||40 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.20 / 3.33||2.40||2.00|
|Scored||0.80 / 1.50||1.20||0.40|
|Conceded||1.40 / 1.83||1.20||1.60|
|BTTS %||50% / 83%||60 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 33%||20 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 100%||60 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||20% / 50%||20 %||20 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||50 %||46 %|
|Corners||7.20 / 5.67||7.20||7.20|
|Cards||0.00 / 2.67||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.67||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 13.50||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.90 / 12.50||11.40||8.40|
|Shots on Target||4.70 / 6.50||6.20||3.20|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
ÍA vs Stjarnan Odds
|HT 1||4.00||HT X||2.50||HT 2||2.20|
|Home Win Nil||7.25||Away Win Nil||3.60|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.28|
|BTTS Yes||1.50||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.42||Under 9.5 Corners||2.70|