- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Elfsborg will welcome Halmstad to Borås Arena for a matchday 7 fixture in Sweden Allsvenskan. The last meeting on 27th August 2017 ended in a Elfsborg 1-0 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Elfsborg has won 7 matches, and Halmstad triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.08 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Halmstad's recent game against Mjällby ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Halmstad put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 22nd minute.
So far, Elfsborg plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.50 points per away game on average compared to 1.40 points at home. Di Gule (Yellow Ones)'s good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Halmstad has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Halmstad wins 0.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Halmstad kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Eleganterna (Elegants) is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Halmstad got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Monday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Elfsborg wins on average 1.40 points per home game, compared to 0.75 points per away game for Halmstad. My prediction is Elfsborg to win.
Elfsborg vs Halmstad Betting Tips
Elfsborg vs Halmstad Head to Head
Average stats between Elfsborg and Halmstad in most recent 12 outings in the Sweden Allsvenskan.
Elfsborg vs Halmstad Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Elfsborg and Halmstad across current season. Calculated from Elfsborg's Home stats and Halmstad's Away stats.
Sweden Allsvenskan Form
- Coming into this game, Elfsborg has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Elfsborg has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Halmstad's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Elfsborg from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- In the last 5 matches for Elfsborg, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (44% of all matches) involving Elfsborg has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Elfsborg will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Halmstad has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Halmstad has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Halmstad has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Halmstad will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Elfsborg, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Halmstad recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Halmstad has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Halmstad, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (50% of all matches) involving Halmstad has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 50%||40 %||50 %|
|Draw %||11% / 50%||20 %||0 %|
|Loss %||44% / 0%||40 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.56 / 2.67||2.60||2.50|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.67||1.20||1.50|
|Conceded||1.22 / 1.00||1.40||1.00|
|BTTS %||44% / 83%||40 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 50%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 0%||20 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 33%||20 %||50 %|
|Scores %||78% / 83%||80 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||40 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 50%||80 %||50 %|
|Possession %||45% / 51%||48 %||41 %|
|Corners||5.22 / 8.50||5.00||5.50|
|Cards||2.22 / 1.67||2.00||2.50|
|Offsides||2.44 / 4.33||2.80||2.00|
|Fouls||17.11 / 15.67||19.40||14.25|
|Shots||12.78 / 19.00||9.80||16.50|
|Shots on Target||4.44 / 7.00||4.00||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 100%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||38% / 0%||75 %||0 %|
|Loss %||38% / 0%||0 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||1.88 / 3.83||1.25||2.50|
|Scored||0.88 / 3.33||0.75||1.00|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.50||0.50||1.50|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 67%||0 %||25 %|
|Scores %||62% / 100%||75 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 67%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 100%||75 %||25 %|
|Possession %||42% / 52%||40 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 5.67||4.50||4.50|
|Cards||1.00 / 0.67||0.75||1.25|
|Offsides||2.88 / 2.00||2.50||3.25|
|Fouls||11.13 / 11.60||11.00||11.25|
|Shots||11.38 / 15.67||13.75||9.00|
|Shots on Target||4.25 / 7.83||4.00||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Elfsborg vs Halmstad Odds
|HT 1||2.39||HT X||2.15||HT 2||4.43|
|Home Win Nil||2.95||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.83||Under 9.5 Corners||1.98|