- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Grótta will welcome ÍBV to for a matchday 22 fixture in Iceland 1. Deild. The last meeting on 9th July 2021 ended in a Grótta 1-0 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Grótta has won 1 match, and ÍBV failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Grótta's last game in the Iceland 1. Deild against Afturelding at home ended in a 8-0 win. Although Grótta played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Grótta was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 6th, 21st, 29th, 41st, 44th, 45th, 52nd and 80th minute.
ÍBV's recent game against Vestri ended in a home 1-2 loss. ÍBV's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. ÍBV deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 55th minute.
Since the start of the season, Grótta is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 11 games on home soil. Although Grótta is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 18% home clean sheets.
ÍBV has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. ÍBV has collected 2.27 points on average per away game, compared to 2.00 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Grótta has won just 73% of home games. On average they score 2.91 goals and concede 1.36 per game. ÍBV won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Grótta wins on average 2.27 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against ÍBV. My prediction is ÍBV to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.45 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 70% of Grótta's home and ÍBV's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Grótta has scored in 91% of home games. ÍBV is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Grótta vs ÍBV Betting Tips
Grótta vs ÍBV Head to Head
Average stats between Grótta and ÍBV in most recent 1 outings in the Iceland 1. Deild.
Grótta vs ÍBV Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Grótta and ÍBV across current season. Calculated from Grótta's Home stats and ÍBV's Away stats.
Iceland 1. Deild Form
- Coming into this game, Grótta has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Grótta has scored 18 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Grótta is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 6 games that they have played at home.
- ÍBV's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Grótta from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Grótta has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 10 games involving Grótta has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will ÍBV get in on the action today? There has been a total of 25 goals in the last 5 games for Grótta, both home and away.
- Grótta will be looking to keep up the momentum today against ÍBV, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Grótta, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (76% of all matches) involving Grótta has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Grótta will score today, as they have netted in the last 13 games coming into this one and have scored 18 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, ÍBV has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. ÍBV has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for ÍBV when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 10 games they have played on the road. Can Grótta stop this run?
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving ÍBV has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Grótta get in on the action today? There has been a total of 15 goals in the last 5 games for ÍBV, both home and away.
- ÍBV will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Grótta, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for ÍBV, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (45% of all matches) involving ÍBV has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that ÍBV will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 0%||73 %||27 %|
|Draw %||9% / 17%||9 %||9 %|
|Loss %||41% / 83%||18 %||64 %|
|AVG Goals||4.18 / 4.17||4.27||4.09|
|Scored||2.36 / 0.67||2.91||1.82|
|Conceded||1.82 / 3.50||1.36||2.27|
|BTTS %||77% / 50%||73 %||82 %|
|BTTS Win||36% / 0%||55 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 33%||9 %||55 %|
|Scored in Both||45% / 0%||64 %||27 %|
|Scores %||91% / 50%||91 %||91 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 0%||18 %||9 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 17%||64 %||45 %|
|Possession %||51% / 44%||52 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.55 / 2.80||5.91||5.11|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.50||0.00||2.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.25||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 8.50||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.10 / 9.60||10.55||9.56|
|Shots on Target||5.65 / 4.60||6.27||4.89|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||68% / 33%||64 %||73 %|
|Draw %||9% / 17%||9 %||9 %|
|Loss %||23% / 50%||27 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||2.95 / 3.33||3.00||2.91|
|Scored||1.95 / 1.67||1.82||2.09|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.67||1.18||0.82|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||55 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 0%||36 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 50%||9 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||45% / 0%||45 %||45 %|
|Scores %||91% / 100%||82 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 33%||27 %||55 %|
|Frist Goal %||68% / 33%||64 %||73 %|
|Possession %||51% / 56%||54 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.57 / 9.25||5.70||5.45|
|Cards||2.50 / 4.00||2.50||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||12.86 / 16.50||15.30||10.64|
|Shots on Target||7.05 / 7.25||8.00||6.18|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Grótta vs ÍBV Odds
|HT 1||4.00||HT X||2.63||HT 2||2.10|
|Home Win Nil||11.00||Away Win Nil||3.85|
|Over 2.5||1.36||Under 2.5||2.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.42||BTTS NO||2.45|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|