IFK Göteborg will welcome Sirius to Gamla Ullevi for a matchday 7 fixture in Sweden Allsvenskan. The last meeting on 6th December 2020 ended in a IFK Göteborg 2-0 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. IFK Göteborg has won 5 matches, and Sirius triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.67 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
IFK Göteborg's latest fixture against Kalmar ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Sirius's recent game against Elfsborg ended in a home 0-2 loss. Blåsvart (Blue-Black) had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Kamraterna (Comrades) is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although IFK Göteborg is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Sirius has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sirius wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sirius kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Änglarna (Angels) is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Blåsvart (Blue-Black) failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Monday and win against Änglarna (Angels).
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. IFK Göteborg wins on average 1.25 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Sirius. My prediction is IFK Göteborg to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. IFK Göteborg has scored in 100% of home games. Sirius is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
IFK Göteborg vs Sirius Betting Tips
IFK Göteborg vs Sirius Head to Head
Average stats between IFK Göteborg and Sirius in most recent 9 outings in the Sweden Allsvenskan.
IFK Göteborg vs Sirius Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between IFK Göteborg and Sirius across current season. Calculated from IFK Göteborg's Home stats and Sirius's Away stats.
Sweden Allsvenskan Form
- Coming into this game, IFK Göteborg has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. IFK Göteborg has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- IFK Göteborg has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- IFK Göteborg will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for IFK Göteborg as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 0 of the last 5 games they have played.
- IFK Göteborg is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Sirius, having won 0 and drawn 5. They have scored 4 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for IFK Göteborg recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- IFK Göteborg has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for IFK Göteborg, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (50% of all matches) involving IFK Göteborg has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Sirius has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sirius has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Sirius ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Sirius turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sirius recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Sirius, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (63% of all matches) involving Sirius has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Draw %||75% / 83%||50 %||100 %|
|Loss %||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||1.88 / 2.17||3.25||0.50|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.00||1.75||0.25|
|Conceded||0.88 / 1.17||1.50||0.25|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||75 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||100 %||25 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||25 %||75 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Possession %||53% / 54%||52 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.63 / 5.67||6.75||4.50|
|Cards||1.63 / 1.50||2.50||0.75|
|Offsides||2.38 / 2.17||1.75||3.00|
|Fouls||12.25 / 11.33||11.75||12.75|
|Shots||10.88 / 9.83||13.50||8.25|
|Shots on Target||4.25 / 4.50||6.00||2.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 17%||33 %||20 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||33 %||40 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||33 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 3.17||1.67||3.40|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.17||0.67||1.40|
|Conceded||1.63 / 2.00||1.00||2.00|
|BTTS %||63% / 67%||33 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||0 %||40 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||67 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||67 %||20 %|
|Possession %||58% / 58%||64 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 4.50||4.33||3.80|
|Cards||1.88 / 1.50||2.00||1.80|
|Offsides||1.25 / 1.17||1.00||1.40|
|Fouls||12.88 / 12.00||14.67||11.80|
|Shots||11.13 / 11.33||10.00||11.80|
|Shots on Target||5.13 / 5.33||4.67||5.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
IFK Göteborg vs Sirius Odds
|HT 1||2.60||HT X||2.20||HT 2||4.20|
|Home Win Nil||3.40||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.93||Under 9.5 Corners||1.88|