- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Mariehamn will welcome Lahti to Wiklöf Holding Arena for a matchday 9 fixture in Finland Veikkausliiga. The last meeting on 2nd October 2020 ended in a Lahti 3-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. Mariehamn has won 8 matches, and Lahti triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.24 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Mariehamn's last game in the Finland Veikkausliiga against Haka at home ended in a 0-3 loss. The final result is not a surprise. Saarelaiset played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances.
Lahti's recent game against Honka ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Mustat kuhnurit didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Lahti deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 55th minute.
So far, Mariehamn plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.00 points per away game on average compared to 0.75 points at home. Although Mariehamn is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Lahti has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Lahti wins 1.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Lahti kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Mariehamn or Lahti to win.
Mariehamn vs Lahti Betting Tips
Mariehamn vs Lahti Head to Head
Average stats between Mariehamn and Lahti in most recent 21 outings in the Finland Veikkausliiga.
Mariehamn vs Lahti Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Mariehamn and Lahti across current season. Calculated from Mariehamn's Home stats and Lahti's Away stats.
Finland Veikkausliiga Form
- Coming into this game, Mariehamn has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Mariehamn has scored 0 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Mariehamn turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Mariehamn recently, with the side failing to score in 5 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Mariehamn has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 71% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 0 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Mariehamn has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 1/7 games for Mariehamn this season.
- Mariehamn will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 5 matches. During the last five games they have scored 0 times and overall this season they have scored 0.71 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Lahti has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Lahti has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Lahti has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Lahti as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Lahti will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Mariehamn, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Lahti has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/7 games for Lahti this season.
- It's likely that Lahti will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 17%||25 %||33 %|
|Draw %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||71% / 83%||75 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.57 / 2.67||2.75||2.33|
|Scored||0.71 / 0.50||0.75||0.67|
|Conceded||1.86 / 2.17||2.00||1.67|
|BTTS %||14% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 0%||0 %||33 %|
|Scores %||29% / 17%||25 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 0%||0 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 17%||25 %||33 %|
|Possession %||43% / 43%||42 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.43 / 4.00||5.00||3.67|
|Cards||2.43 / 2.50||2.75||2.00|
|Offsides||2.14 / 2.17||2.25||2.00|
|Fouls||11.86 / 11.17||9.25||15.33|
|Shots||7.71 / 7.50||8.00||7.33|
|Shots on Target||2.57 / 2.50||3.25||1.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 50%||75 %||33 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Loss %||29% / 33%||25 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.83||3.50||2.33|
|Scored||1.71 / 1.67||2.00||1.33|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.17||1.50||1.00|
|BTTS %||57% / 50%||75 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 17%||75 %||0 %|
|Scores %||86% / 67%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||25 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||48% / 53%||49 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.29 / 4.33||4.00||2.33|
|Cards||3.43 / 1.33||4.00||2.67|
|Offsides||0.86 / 2.83||1.25||0.33|
|Fouls||11.57 / 12.83||12.75||10.00|
|Shots||9.57 / 10.17||9.50||9.67|
|Shots on Target||5.71 / 4.50||7.00||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Mariehamn vs Lahti Odds
|HT 1||3.55||HT X||2.12||HT 2||2.80|
|Home Win Nil||4.85||Away Win Nil||3.80|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.48||Under 9.5 Corners||2.55|