- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Mariehamn will welcome KTP to Wiklöf Holding Arena for a matchday 3 fixture in Finland Veikkausliiga. The last meeting on 12th July 2021 ended in a Mariehamn 3-1 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Mariehamn has won 3 matches, and KTP triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Mariehamn's latest fixture against Ilves ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from Grönvitt. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
KTP's recent game against Lahti ended in a home 1-2 loss. KTP's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. KTP put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 33rd minute.
So far, Mariehamn plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.31 points per away game on average compared to 0.91 points at home. Although Mariehamn is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 18% home clean sheets.
KTP has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. KTP has collected 0.50 points on average per away game, compared to 0.42 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. KTP kept a clean sheet in just 8% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Grönvitt is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just seven home defeats.
KTP failed to win in ten consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Grönvitt. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost five consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Mariehamn wins on average 0.91 points per home game, compared to 0.50 points per away game for KTP. My prediction is Mariehamn to win.
Mariehamn vs KTP Betting Tips
Mariehamn vs KTP Head to Head
Average stats between Mariehamn and KTP in most recent 4 outings in the Finland Veikkausliiga.
Mariehamn vs KTP Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Mariehamn and KTP across current season. Calculated from Mariehamn's Home stats and KTP's Away stats.
Finland Veikkausliiga Form
- Coming into this game, Mariehamn has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Mariehamn has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Mariehamn recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Mariehamn has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 62% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Mariehamn has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/21 games for Mariehamn this season.
- Coming into this game, KTP has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. KTP has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can KTP turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- KTP has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for KTP, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (57% of all matches) involving KTP has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 67%||27 %||38 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||9 %||15 %|
|Loss %||54% / 17%||64 %||46 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 3.17||2.36||2.38|
|Scored||0.96 / 2.00||0.82||1.08|
|Conceded||1.42 / 1.17||1.55||1.31|
|BTTS %||33% / 67%||27 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 50%||18 %||23 %|
|BTTS Loss||4% / 0%||9 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 67%||9 %||38 %|
|Scores %||46% / 83%||36 %||54 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 17%||18 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 83%||27 %||54 %|
|Possession %||46% / 49%||46 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.96 / 5.17||5.27||4.69|
|Cards||2.17 / 1.50||2.45||1.92|
|Offsides||1.75 / 1.00||1.82||1.69|
|Fouls||11.79 / 10.17||12.09||11.54|
|Shots||10.00 / 12.83||9.91||10.08|
|Shots on Target||4.17 / 5.50||4.09||4.23|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||8% / 17%||8 %||8 %|
|Draw %||21% / 0%||17 %||25 %|
|Loss %||71% / 83%||75 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.83 / 3.00||2.50||3.17|
|Scored||0.88 / 1.17||0.75||1.00|
|Conceded||1.96 / 1.83||1.75||2.17|
|BTTS %||58% / 67%||58 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||42% / 67%||50 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|Scores %||67% / 83%||67 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||17 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 17%||25 %||42 %|
|Possession %||43% / 41%||43 %||43 %|
|Corners||3.54 / 5.50||3.75||3.33|
|Cards||2.17 / 2.17||1.75||2.58|
|Offsides||1.54 / 1.83||1.58||1.50|
|Fouls||11.04 / 10.67||12.00||10.08|
|Shots||7.54 / 9.33||8.42||6.67|
|Shots on Target||3.46 / 4.67||3.50||3.42|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Mariehamn vs KTP Odds
|HT 1||2.01||HT X||2.42||HT 2||6.25|
|Home Win Nil||2.45||Away Win Nil||13.00|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||2.15|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.67||Under 9.5 Corners||2.10|