- Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 Royal Antwerp FC vs KRC Genk Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
- 01:30 Vila Nova vs Confiança
- 01:30 Náutico vs Londrina Estonia Meistriliiga
- 17:00 Tallinna FC Flora vs Trans Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Honka vs KuPS
- 16:30 HJK vs HIFK
- 16:30 Haka vs SJK
- 16:30 Ilves vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 KTP vs Lahti France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Lille vs Reims
- 18:00 Monaco vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Montpellier vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Nantes vs Brest
- 18:00 Rennes vs Clermont
- 20:00 Lens vs Strasbourg
- 20:00 Lorient vs Nice
- 20:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Troyes
- 20:00 Metz vs PSG Greece Super League
- 16:15 OFI vs Asteras Tripolis
- 16:15 Panaitolikos vs PAOK
- 18:30 AEK Athens vs Lamia
- 18:30 Aris vs Panathinaikos Iceland 1. Deild
- 18:30 Grótta vs ÍBV Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Salernitana vs Hellas Verona
- 17:30 Spezia vs Juventus
- 19:45 Cagliari vs Empoli
- 19:45 AC Milan vs Venezia Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Ternana vs Parma
- 19:30 Cremonese vs Perugia Japan J1 League
- 11:00 Kashima Antlers vs Kawasaki Frontale
- 11:00 Tokyo vs Nagoya Grampus
- 11:00 Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Cerezo Osaka Mexico Ascenso MX
- 03:05 Dorados vs Correcaminos UAT
- 23:00 Tlaxcala vs Tepatitlán de Morelos Mexico Liga MX
- 03:00 Juárez vs Atlético San Luis Netherlands Eredivisie
- 17:45 Go Ahead Eagles vs PSV
- 17:45 NEC vs Utrecht
- 19:00 Groningen vs Vitesse
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heerenveen
- 20:00 PEC Zwolle vs Sparta Rotterdam Serbia SuperLiga
- 14:30 Radnički Kragujevac vs Novi Pazar
- 16:30 Spartak Subotica vs Proleter Novi Sad
- 16:30 Napredak vs Čukarički Slovakia Super Liga
- 17:00 Ružomberok vs Slovan Bratislava Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Olimpija vs Domžale South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 14:00 Golden Arrows vs AmaZulu
- 16:00 Maritzburg United vs Marumo Gallants South Korea K League 1
- 06:00 Jeju United vs Daegu
- 08:30 Suwon vs Seongnam
- 11:00 FC Seoul vs Incheon United South Korea K League 2
- 11:00 Busan I'Park vs Seoul E-Land Spain La Liga
- 18:30 RCD Espanyol vs Deportivo Alavés
- 18:30 Sevilla FC vs Valencia CF
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs RCD Mallorca
- 21:00 Villarreal vs Elche CF
- 21:30 Mouloudia Oujda vs FAR Rabat Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Djurgården vs Degerfors
- 18:00 Elfsborg vs Malmö FF
- 18:00 Sirius vs Norrköping Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Switzerland Super League
- 17:00 Lausanne Sport vs Young Boys
- 19:30 St. Gallen vs Basel Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Kayserispor vs Galatasaray
- 18:00 Göztepe vs Hatayspor
Mariehamn will welcome KuPS to Wiklöf Holding Arena for a matchday 17 fixture in Finland Veikkausliiga. The last meeting on 14th May 2021 ended in a KuPS 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. Mariehamn has won 4 matches, and KuPS triumphed in 14. Recent outings average 2.90 goals, while both teams score 62% of the time.
Mariehamn's last game in the Finland Veikkausliiga against Ilves at home ended in a 1-0 win. Although Saarelaiset played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Mariehamn scored in the second half in the 65th minute.
So far, Mariehamn plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.30 points per away game on average compared to 0.70 points at home. Although Mariehamn is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
KuPS has picked up 16 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. KuPS wins 2.20 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Grönvitt has won just 20% of home games. On average they score 0.50 goals and concede 1.50 per game. KuPS won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Mariehamn wins on average 0.70 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against KuPS. My prediction is KuPS to win.
Mariehamn vs KuPS Betting Tips
Mariehamn vs KuPS Head to Head
Average stats between Mariehamn and KuPS in most recent 21 outings in the Finland Veikkausliiga.
Mariehamn vs KuPS Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Mariehamn and KuPS across current season. Calculated from Mariehamn's Home stats and KuPS's Away stats.
Finland Veikkausliiga Form
- Coming into this game, Mariehamn has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Mariehamn has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Mariehamn has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Mariehamn has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 60% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 7 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Mariehamn has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/20 games for Mariehamn this season.
- Coming into this game, KuPS has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. KuPS has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from KuPS away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for KuPS when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 9 games they have played on the road. Can Mariehamn stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for KuPS as they have now gone 14 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- KuPS is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Mariehamn, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 12 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for KuPS, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (40% of all matches) involving KuPS has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that KuPS will score today, as they have netted in the last 18 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 50%||20 %||40 %|
|Draw %||10% / 0%||10 %||10 %|
|Loss %||60% / 50%||70 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.20 / 2.17||2.00||2.40|
|Scored||0.80 / 1.17||0.50||1.10|
|Conceded||1.40 / 1.00||1.50||1.30|
|BTTS %||25% / 33%||20 %||30 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||10 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 17%||10 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 33%||0 %||40 %|
|Scores %||40% / 67%||30 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 50%||20 %||50 %|
|Possession %||46% / 45%||46 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.90 / 5.00||5.00||4.80|
|Cards||2.20 / 1.33||2.50||1.90|
|Offsides||1.90 / 2.17||1.90||1.90|
|Fouls||11.90 / 11.50||12.10||11.70|
|Shots||9.65 / 11.17||9.10||10.20|
|Shots on Target||4.10 / 4.83||3.70||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||70% / 67%||70 %||70 %|
|Draw %||15% / 33%||20 %||10 %|
|Loss %||15% / 0%||10 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.55 / 2.50||2.30||2.80|
|Scored||1.85 / 2.00||1.80||1.90|
|Conceded||0.70 / 0.50||0.50||0.90|
|BTTS %||40% / 50%||30 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||10 %||30 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||10 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||20 %||30 %|
|Scores %||90% / 83%||90 %||90 %|
|Clean Sheet %||55% / 50%||70 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||70% / 67%||70 %||70 %|
|Possession %||56% / 55%||56 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.70 / 4.83||6.20||5.20|
|Cards||1.80 / 1.67||1.80||1.80|
|Offsides||2.80 / 1.17||3.40||2.20|
|Fouls||11.70 / 10.50||10.80||12.60|
|Shots||10.40 / 10.83||10.60||10.20|
|Shots on Target||5.20 / 4.83||5.80||4.60|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Mariehamn vs KuPS Odds
|HT 1||5.25||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.00|
|Home Win Nil||12.00||Away Win Nil||2.50|
|Over 2.5||1.72||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.67||Under 9.5 Corners||2.07|