- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Norrköping will welcome AIK to PlatinumCars Arena for a matchday 5 fixture in Sweden Allsvenskan. The last meeting on 26th October 2020 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Norrköping has won 5 matches, and AIK triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.94 goals, while both teams score 44% of the time.
Norrköping's latest fixture against Örebro ended in an away 3-0 win. Kamraterna (Comrades) was very dangerous in attack, having attempted fourteen shots on target. Norrköping was much better than Örebro in the second half and scored in the 45+1, 63rd and 65th minute.
AIK's recent game against Elfsborg ended in a home 1-0 win. Gnaget dominated the game and deserved the win. AIK deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 49th minute.
Since the start of the season, VitaBlå (WhiteBlue) is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Norrköping is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
AIK has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. AIK wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. AIK failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Kamraterna (Comrades) is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in four games.
Gnaget got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Monday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Norrköping wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for AIK. My prediction is Norrköping to win.
Norrköping vs AIK Betting Tips
Norrköping vs AIK Head to Head
Average stats between Norrköping and AIK in most recent 18 outings in the Sweden Allsvenskan.
Norrköping vs AIK Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Norrköping and AIK across current season. Calculated from Norrköping's Home stats and AIK's Away stats.
Sweden Allsvenskan Form
- Coming into this game, Norrköping has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Norrköping has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Norrköping has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Norrköping will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Norrköping has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/8 games for Norrköping this season.
- Coming into this game, AIK has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. AIK has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- AIK has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for AIK ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- AIK will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Norrköping, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for AIK, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (38% of all matches) involving AIK has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||0 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.13 / 2.33||2.25||2.00|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.50||1.50||1.00|
|Conceded||0.88 / 0.83||0.75||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||75 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||75 %||25 %|
|Possession %||57% / 58%||57 %||57 %|
|Corners||4.25 / 4.33||5.50||3.00|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.50||1.75||1.25|
|Offsides||1.38 / 1.33||1.50||1.25|
|Fouls||13.00 / 13.33||14.75||11.25|
|Shots||14.75 / 15.17||16.25||13.25|
|Shots on Target||6.00 / 6.83||6.50||5.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||60 %||33 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||0 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.25 / 1.50||2.20||2.33|
|Scored||1.25 / 0.67||1.60||0.67|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.83||0.60||1.67|
|BTTS %||38% / 17%||40 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 0%||60 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 50%||100 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 50%||60 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 33%||80 %||33 %|
|Possession %||52% / 55%||49 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.13 / 4.33||5.00||5.33|
|Cards||1.63 / 2.33||1.80||1.33|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.33||1.20||0.67|
|Fouls||10.63 / 12.50||9.40||12.67|
|Shots||14.50 / 11.67||14.80||14.00|
|Shots on Target||5.38 / 4.00||5.60||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Norrköping vs AIK Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.70||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||1.97||Under 2.5||1.78|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.91||Under 9.5 Corners||1.89|