- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Norrköping will welcome Degerfors to PlatinumCars Arena for a matchday 6 fixture in Sweden Allsvenskan.
Norrköping's last game in the Sweden Allsvenskan against AIK at home ended in a 2-0 win. Although Peking played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Norrköping was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 62nd and 86th minute.
Since the start of the season, VitaBlå (WhiteBlue) is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Norrköping is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Degerfors has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Degerfors wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Degerfors kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Kamraterna (Comrades) is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in four games.
Degerfors failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Thursday and win against Kamraterna (Comrades).
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Norrköping wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Degerfors. My prediction is Norrköping to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 33% of Norrköping's home and Degerfors's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Norrköping vs Degerfors Betting Tips
Norrköping vs Degerfors Head to Head
We do not have data for previous encounters between Norrköping and Degerfors.
Norrköping vs Degerfors Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Norrköping and Degerfors across current season. Calculated from Norrköping's Home stats and Degerfors's Away stats.
Sweden Allsvenskan Form
- Coming into this game, Norrköping has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Norrköping has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Norrköping has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Norrköping will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Norrköping has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/8 games for Norrköping this season.
- Coming into this game, Degerfors has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Degerfors has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Degerfors has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Degerfors as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Degerfors has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- Degerfors will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Norrköping, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Degerfors recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Degerfors has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Degerfors has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/8 games for Degerfors this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||0 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.13 / 2.33||2.25||2.00|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.50||1.50||1.00|
|Conceded||0.88 / 0.83||0.75||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||75 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||75 %||25 %|
|Possession %||57% / 58%||57 %||57 %|
|Corners||4.25 / 4.33||5.50||3.00|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.50||1.75||1.25|
|Offsides||1.38 / 1.33||1.50||1.25|
|Fouls||13.00 / 13.33||14.75||11.25|
|Shots||14.75 / 15.17||16.25||13.25|
|Shots on Target||6.00 / 6.83||6.50||5.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||67 %||20 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||0 %||40 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||33 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 3.67||2.00||2.00|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.83||1.67||0.80|
|Conceded||0.88 / 1.83||0.33||1.20|
|BTTS %||25% / 67%||0 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||0 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||33 %||20 %|
|Scores %||50% / 83%||67 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 17%||67 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||67 %||20 %|
|Possession %||51% / 58%||50 %||51 %|
|Corners||3.13 / 8.33||3.33||3.00|
|Cards||2.13 / 0.50||3.67||1.20|
|Offsides||2.63 / 0.80||4.00||1.80|
|Fouls||13.00 / 6.20||15.67||11.40|
|Shots||9.50 / 17.83||9.67||9.40|
|Shots on Target||3.88 / 7.17||4.00||3.80|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Norrköping vs Degerfors Odds
|HT 1||1.99||HT X||2.38||HT 2||5.30|
|Home Win Nil||2.63||Away Win Nil||8.50|
|Over 2.5||1.56||Under 2.5||2.40|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.48||Under 9.5 Corners||2.50|