- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Norrköping will welcome Varberg to PlatinumCars Arena for a matchday 21 fixture in Sweden Allsvenskan. The last meeting on 17th May 2021 ended in a Varberg 2-1 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Norrköping has won 2 matches, and Varberg triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Norrköping's latest fixture against Sirius ended in an away 4-2 win. Kamraterna (Comrades) was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Norrköping scored in both halves in the 20th, 24th, 51st and 70th minute.
Varberg's recent game against Häcken ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Varberg put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 4th minute.
Since the start of the season, VitaBlå (WhiteBlue) is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 11 games on home soil. Although Norrköping is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Varberg has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Varberg wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Varberg kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won four consecutive matches. Kamraterna (Comrades) is currently unbeaten at home in four games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Varberg failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Kamraterna (Comrades). Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Norrköping wins on average 2.09 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Varberg. My prediction is Norrköping to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.64 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 58% of Norrköping's home and Varberg's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Norrköping has scored in 91% of home games. Varberg is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Norrköping vs Varberg Betting Tips
Norrköping vs Varberg Head to Head
Average stats between Norrköping and Varberg in most recent 3 outings in the Sweden Allsvenskan.
Norrköping vs Varberg Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Norrköping and Varberg across current season. Calculated from Norrköping's Home stats and Varberg's Away stats.
Sweden Allsvenskan Form
- Coming into this game, Norrköping has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Norrköping has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Varberg's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Norrköping from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Norrköping as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Norrköping ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Norrköping will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Varberg, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Norrköping, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (60% of all matches) involving Norrköping has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Norrköping will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Varberg has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Varberg has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Varberg will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Norrköping, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Varberg has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/20 games for Varberg this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||52% / 67%||64 %||42 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||18 %||8 %|
|Loss %||35% / 17%||18 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.83 / 3.83||2.82||2.83|
|Scored||1.61 / 2.17||1.91||1.33|
|Conceded||1.22 / 1.67||0.91||1.50|
|BTTS %||61% / 67%||64 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||30% / 50%||36 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||9 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 67%||45 %||25 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||91 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 17%||27 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 50%||73 %||42 %|
|Possession %||54% / 45%||53 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.96 / 5.00||4.64||5.25|
|Cards||1.43 / 1.17||1.82||1.08|
|Offsides||1.83 / 2.00||1.55||2.08|
|Fouls||13.48 / 16.17||14.27||12.75|
|Shots||14.91 / 15.00||15.09||14.75|
|Shots on Target||6.17 / 6.50||6.09||6.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 17%||36 %||25 %|
|Draw %||30% / 33%||36 %||25 %|
|Loss %||39% / 50%||27 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.39 / 2.00||2.09||2.67|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.00||1.00||1.25|
|Conceded||1.26 / 1.00||1.09||1.42|
|BTTS %||65% / 50%||55 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||9 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||35% / 33%||27 %||42 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||9 %||25 %|
|Scores %||83% / 67%||82 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 33%||45 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||55 %||33 %|
|Possession %||44% / 44%||46 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.09 / 3.67||4.55||3.67|
|Cards||2.91 / 3.33||2.91||2.92|
|Offsides||1.74 / 1.00||1.91||1.58|
|Fouls||16.00 / 17.33||18.09||14.08|
|Shots||12.52 / 12.33||14.27||10.92|
|Shots on Target||4.43 / 5.00||4.55||4.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Norrköping vs Varberg Odds
|HT 1||2.14||HT X||2.33||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.15||Away Win Nil||10.25|
|Over 2.5||1.71||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.69||Under 9.5 Corners||2.12|