- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Värnamo will welcome GAIS to Finnvedsvallen for a matchday 5 fixture in Sweden Superettan. The last meeting on 12th September 2018 ended in a Värnamo 2-1 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Värnamo has won 4 matches, and GAIS triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.80 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Värnamo's latest fixture against Falkenberg ended in an away 3-0 win. Värnamo was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Värnamo scored in both halves in the 45th, 47th and 58th minute.
GAIS's recent game against Öster ended in a home 3-2 win. Although Makrillarna (Mackerels) didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. GAIS pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 83rd, 90th and 90+8 minute.
Since the start of the season, Värnamo is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 5 games on home soil. Värnamo's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
GAIS has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. GAIS has collected 1.40 points on average per away game, compared to 1.20 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Värnamo or GAIS to win.
Värnamo vs GAIS Betting Tips
Värnamo vs GAIS Head to Head
Average stats between Värnamo and GAIS in most recent 10 outings in the Sweden Superettan.
Värnamo vs GAIS Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Värnamo and GAIS across current season. Calculated from Värnamo's Home stats and GAIS's Away stats.
Sweden Superettan Form
- Coming into this game, Värnamo has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Värnamo has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Värnamo has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Värnamo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against GAIS, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Värnamo recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Värnamo has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Värnamo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 1/9 games for Värnamo this season.
- Värnamo will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 0.89 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, GAIS has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. GAIS has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for GAIS recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- GAIS has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for GAIS has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/10 games for GAIS this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 17%||80 %||25 %|
|Draw %||22% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||22% / 50%||20 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||1.33 / 2.00||1.40||1.25|
|Scored||0.89 / 0.83||1.00||0.75|
|Conceded||0.44 / 1.17||0.40||0.50|
|BTTS %||11% / 50%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||20 %||25 %|
|Scores %||56% / 67%||80 %||25 %|
|Clean Sheet %||67% / 33%||60 %||75 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 50%||80 %||25 %|
|Possession %||52% / 51%||50 %||53 %|
|Corners||7.00 / 4.25||6.40||7.75|
|Cards||2.22 / 2.17||2.40||2.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||1.00||1.00|
|Fouls||12.56 / 0.00||11.20||14.25|
|Shots||10.00 / 11.75||8.60||11.75|
|Shots on Target||4.56 / 6.75||3.80||5.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||40 %||40 %|
|Draw %||10% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||60 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.20 / 2.00||3.20||1.20|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.83||1.40||0.60|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.17||1.80||0.60|
|BTTS %||30% / 33%||60 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||40 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Scores %||60% / 67%||80 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 33%||20 %||60 %|
|Frist Goal %||30% / 50%||20 %||40 %|
|Possession %||52% / 47%||54 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 4.00||5.60||3.40|
|Cards||1.60 / 1.00||1.40||1.80|
|Offsides||1.56 / 0.60||1.25||1.80|
|Fouls||13.00 / 9.80||13.75||12.40|
|Shots||9.30 / 11.17||12.20||6.40|
|Shots on Target||4.70 / 3.83||5.20||4.20|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Värnamo vs GAIS Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.75||Away Win Nil||4.70|
|Over 2.5||1.96||Under 2.5||1.86|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.82||Under 9.5 Corners||1.99|