- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Värnamo will welcome Norrby to Finnvedsvallen for a matchday 30 fixture in Sweden Superettan. The last meeting on 19th June 2021 ended in a Norrby 2-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Värnamo has won 1 match, and Norrby triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.60 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Värnamo's latest fixture against Brage ended in an away 3-1 loss. Värnamo dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Värnamo was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 63rd minute.
Norrby's recent game against Falkenberg ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Norrby didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Norrby put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 19th minute.
Since the start of the season, Värnamo is more dominant at home. They have eleven wins out of 15 games on home soil. Värnamo's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 47% of home games.
Norrby has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Norrby has collected 1.67 points on average per away game, compared to 1.53 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Norrby kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Värnamo or Draw.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Värnamo has scored in 93% of home games. Norrby is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Värnamo vs Norrby Betting Tips
Värnamo vs Norrby Head to Head
Average stats between Värnamo and Norrby in most recent 5 outings in the Sweden Superettan.
Värnamo vs Norrby Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Värnamo and Norrby across current season. Calculated from Värnamo's Home stats and Norrby's Away stats.
Sweden Superettan Form
- Coming into this game, Värnamo has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Värnamo has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Värnamo is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Värnamo at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 9 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Norrby's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Värnamo from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 9 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 16 games for Värnamo ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Värnamo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Norrby, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Värnamo, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (41% of all matches) involving Värnamo has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Värnamo will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Norrby has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Norrby has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Norrby has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Norrby, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (52% of all matches) involving Norrby has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||60% / 67%||73 %||47 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||13 %||20 %|
|Loss %||23% / 33%||13 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.43 / 3.50||2.33||2.53|
|Scored||1.47 / 2.00||1.60||1.33|
|Conceded||0.97 / 1.50||0.73||1.20|
|BTTS %||43% / 83%||47 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 50%||27 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 33%||7 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 17%||13 %||33 %|
|Scores %||77% / 100%||93 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 17%||47 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 50%||73 %||47 %|
|Possession %||53% / 52%||53 %||52 %|
|Corners||6.20 / 3.83||5.87||6.53|
|Cards||1.57 / 1.33||1.73||1.40|
|Offsides||1.27 / 1.50||1.33||1.20|
|Fouls||12.80 / 13.33||11.27||14.33|
|Shots||11.60 / 8.67||10.40||12.80|
|Shots on Target||5.33 / 4.83||5.07||5.60|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 50%||40 %||47 %|
|Draw %||30% / 0%||33 %||27 %|
|Loss %||27% / 50%||27 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||2.47 / 3.17||2.47||2.47|
|Scored||1.37 / 2.00||1.33||1.40|
|Conceded||1.10 / 1.17||1.13||1.07|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||53 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||13 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 50%||20 %||20 %|
|Scores %||77% / 67%||73 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 50%||60 %||47 %|
|Possession %||47% / 41%||49 %||45 %|
|Corners||6.33 / 5.33||6.87||5.80|
|Cards||2.13 / 3.00||1.93||2.33|
|Offsides||1.57 / 1.60||1.47||1.67|
|Fouls||14.20 / 12.00||13.93||14.47|
|Shots||11.90 / 11.17||13.80||10.00|
|Shots on Target||5.33 / 5.67||6.20||4.47|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Värnamo vs Norrby Odds
|HT 1||3.35||HT X||2.15||HT 2||3.05|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||4.35|
|Over 2.5||1.78||Under 2.5||2.01|
|BTTS Yes||1.63||BTTS NO||2.17|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.51||Under 9.5 Corners||2.49|