Värnamo will welcome Trelleborg to Finnvedsvallen for a matchday 10 fixture in Sweden Superettan. The last meeting on 29th July 2017 ended in a Trelleborg 2-1 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Värnamo has won 0 matches, and Trelleborg triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Värnamo's latest fixture against Örgryte ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved.
Trelleborg's recent game against GIF Sundsvall ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Trelleborg didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Trelleborg deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 78th minute.
Since the start of the season, Värnamo is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 5 games on home soil. Värnamo's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
Trelleborg has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. Trelleborg don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 1.60 points per game, both home and away. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Trelleborg kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Värnamo or Draw.
Värnamo vs Trelleborg Betting Tips
Värnamo vs Trelleborg Head to Head
Average stats between Värnamo and Trelleborg in most recent 4 outings in the Sweden Superettan.
Värnamo vs Trelleborg Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Värnamo and Trelleborg across current season. Calculated from Värnamo's Home stats and Trelleborg's Away stats.
Sweden Superettan Form
- Coming into this game, Värnamo has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Värnamo has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Värnamo has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Värnamo recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Värnamo has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Värnamo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 1/10 games for Värnamo this season.
- Värnamo will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 1 times and overall this season they have scored 0.8 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Trelleborg has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Trelleborg has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Trelleborg when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Värnamo stop this run?
- Trelleborg has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Trelleborg has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/11 games for Trelleborg this season.
- It's likely that Trelleborg will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 17%||80 %||20 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||0 %||40 %|
|Loss %||30% / 50%||20 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||1.40 / 2.00||1.40||1.40|
|Scored||0.80 / 0.83||1.00||0.60|
|Conceded||0.60 / 1.17||0.40||0.80|
|BTTS %||10% / 50%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|Scores %||50% / 67%||80 %||20 %|
|Clean Sheet %||60% / 33%||60 %||60 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||80 %||20 %|
|Possession %||52% / 51%||50 %||54 %|
|Corners||6.80 / 4.25||6.40||7.20|
|Cards||2.10 / 2.17||2.40||1.80|
|Offsides||1.20 / 0.00||1.00||1.40|
|Fouls||11.80 / 0.00||11.20||12.40|
|Shots||10.60 / 11.75||8.60||12.60|
|Shots on Target||5.10 / 6.75||3.80||6.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||40 %||40 %|
|Draw %||40% / 17%||40 %||40 %|
|Loss %||20% / 50%||20 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.60 / 2.83||1.80||3.40|
|Scored||1.40 / 1.17||1.00||1.80|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.67||0.80||1.60|
|BTTS %||70% / 67%||60 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 0%||20 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 50%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Scores %||90% / 100%||80 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||40 %||60 %|
|Possession %||51% / 42%||53 %||48 %|
|Corners||6.70 / 4.33||7.00||6.40|
|Cards||1.70 / 2.17||2.00||1.40|
|Offsides||1.20 / 2.80||1.60||0.80|
|Fouls||11.10 / 11.20||11.60||10.60|
|Shots||9.30 / 7.83||9.20||9.40|
|Shots on Target||4.90 / 3.33||5.60||4.20|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Värnamo vs Trelleborg Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.10||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.62|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.55||Under 9.5 Corners||2.38|