- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Brage will welcome AFC Eskilstuna to Borlänge Energi Arena Domnarvsvallen for a matchday 9 fixture in Sweden Superettan. The last meeting on 29th November 2020 ended in an AFC Eskilstuna 3-1 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Brage has won 2 matches, and AFC Eskilstuna triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 1.83 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Brage's latest fixture against Västerås SK ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Brage scored in both halves in the 16th and 74th minute.
AFC Eskilstuna's recent game against Trelleborg ended in a home 3-2 win. Although AFC Eskilstuna didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. AFC Eskilstuna put the pressure early on and scored in the 14th, 20th and 45+4 minute.
So far, Brage plays better on the road than at home. They win 0.83 points per away game on average compared to 0.80 points at home. Brage's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
AFC Eskilstuna has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. AFC Eskilstuna wins 0.17 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. AFC Eskilstuna failed to score in 83% of away games this campaign.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Brage or Draw.
Brage vs AFC Eskilstuna Betting Tips
Brage vs AFC Eskilstuna Head to Head
Average stats between Brage and AFC Eskilstuna in most recent 6 outings in the Sweden Superettan.
Brage vs AFC Eskilstuna Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Brage and AFC Eskilstuna across current season. Calculated from Brage's Home stats and AFC Eskilstuna's Away stats.
Sweden Superettan Form
- Coming into this game, Brage has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Brage has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- AFC Eskilstuna's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Brage from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Brage has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Brage, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (55% of all matches) involving Brage has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Brage will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, AFC Eskilstuna has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. AFC Eskilstuna has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for AFC Eskilstuna recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- AFC Eskilstuna has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 55% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for AFC Eskilstuna, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (27% of all matches) involving AFC Eskilstuna has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 33%||20 %||17 %|
|Draw %||27% / 0%||20 %||33 %|
|Loss %||55% / 67%||60 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.09 / 3.50||1.80||2.33|
|Scored||0.82 / 1.33||0.60||1.00|
|Conceded||1.27 / 2.17||1.20||1.33|
|BTTS %||55% / 67%||40 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 50%||40 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scores %||64% / 83%||60 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||40 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 50%||40 %||33 %|
|Possession %||50% / 50%||53 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.91 / 5.83||5.00||4.83|
|Cards||2.45 / 1.33||2.60||2.33|
|Offsides||0.91 / 0.83||0.40||1.33|
|Fouls||11.64 / 9.00||13.60||10.00|
|Shots||10.18 / 11.50||10.40||10.00|
|Shots on Target||5.09 / 5.67||4.80||5.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 50%||60 %||0 %|
|Draw %||27% / 0%||40 %||17 %|
|Loss %||45% / 50%||0 %||83 %|
|AVG Goals||1.73 / 2.17||2.20||1.33|
|Scored||0.82 / 1.17||1.60||0.17|
|Conceded||0.91 / 1.00||0.60||1.17|
|BTTS %||27% / 33%||40 %||17 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Scores %||45% / 67%||80 %||17 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 33%||60 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||18% / 50%||40 %||0 %|
|Possession %||47% / 46%||46 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.09 / 5.33||4.40||3.83|
|Cards||2.27 / 3.33||2.80||1.83|
|Offsides||1.64 / 1.80||2.40||1.00|
|Fouls||12.36 / 14.60||13.80||11.17|
|Shots||9.73 / 11.17||11.00||8.67|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 5.50||5.20||3.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Brage vs AFC Eskilstuna Odds
|HT 1||2.90||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.85||Away Win Nil||4.85|
|Over 2.5||1.94||Under 2.5||1.78|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.74||Under 9.5 Corners||2.09|