- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Start will welcome Jerv to Sparebanken Sør Arena for a matchday 2 fixture in Norway First Division. The last meeting on 5th October 2019 ended in a Start 7-1 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Start has won 4 matches, and Jerv failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 5.50 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
So far, Start plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.33 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Although Start is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Jerv has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Jerv wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Jerv failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Start lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 33% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Jerv failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Wednesday and win against Start. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Start wins on average 1.00 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Jerv. My prediction is Start to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 0 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 0% of Start's home and Jerv's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Start vs Jerv Betting Tips
Start vs Jerv Head to Head
Average stats between Start and Jerv in most recent 4 outings in the Norway First Division.
Start vs Jerv Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Start and Jerv across current season. Calculated from Start's Home stats and Jerv's Away stats.
Norway First Division Form
- Coming into this game, Start has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Start has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Start will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Start ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Start, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (67% of all matches) involving Start has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Jerv has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Jerv has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Jerv ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Jerv recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Jerv, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (67% of all matches) involving Jerv has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Draw %||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||67 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.17 / 3.17||4.00||2.33|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.33||1.67||1.00|
|Conceded||1.83 / 1.83||2.33||1.33|
|BTTS %||67% / 67%||67 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 33%||67 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||67 %||0 %|
|Possession %||49% / 49%||51 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.83 / 5.50||5.67||6.00|
|Cards||1.83 / 1.83||2.00||1.67|
|Offsides||0.67 / 0.67||0.67||0.67|
|Fouls||11.67 / 11.00||11.33||12.00|
|Shots||12.83 / 12.50||13.33||12.33|
|Shots on Target||4.83 / 4.83||5.00||4.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 17%||67 %||33 %|
|Draw %||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Loss %||33% / 67%||0 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||3.50 / 2.00||2.67||4.33|
|Scored||1.50 / 0.67||1.67||1.33|
|Conceded||2.00 / 1.33||1.00||3.00|
|BTTS %||67% / 33%||100 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||50% / 0%||67 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scores %||67% / 50%||100 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Possession %||53% / 42%||55 %||51 %|
|Corners||6.17 / 4.17||5.00||7.33|
|Cards||1.83 / 3.00||2.67||1.00|
|Offsides||2.50 / 1.80||2.67||2.33|
|Fouls||14.33 / 17.00||15.33||13.33|
|Shots||11.83 / 11.67||9.33||14.33|
|Shots on Target||4.83 / 4.17||4.33||5.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Start vs Jerv Odds
|HT 1||2.05||HT X||2.50||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.90||Away Win Nil||8.25|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.30|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.54||Under 9.5 Corners||2.40|