- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Start will welcome Sandnes Ulf to Sparebanken Sør Arena for a matchday 30 fixture in Norway First Division. The last meeting on 15th May 2021 ended in a Start 2-1 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Start has won 5 matches, and Sandnes Ulf triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.89 goals, while both teams score 78% of the time.
Start's latest fixture against Sogndal ended in an away 1-1 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day. Start was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 75 minute.
Sandnes Ulf's recent game against KFUM ended in a home 1-1 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers. Sandnes Ulf put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 45th minute.
Although Start is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
Sandnes Ulf has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. de lyseblå wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sandnes Ulf kept a clean sheet in just 7% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Start or Sandnes Ulf to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Start has scored in 100% of home games. Sandnes Ulf is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Start vs Sandnes Ulf Betting Tips
Start vs Sandnes Ulf Head to Head
Average stats between Start and Sandnes Ulf in most recent 9 outings in the Norway First Division.
Start vs Sandnes Ulf Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Start and Sandnes Ulf across current season. Calculated from Start's Home stats and Sandnes Ulf's Away stats.
Norway First Division Form
- Coming into this game, Start has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Start has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Start is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Start has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Start will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Start has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 14 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Start has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 29 games for Start ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for Start has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Start has seen a total of 25/29 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 86% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Start will score today, as they have netted in the last 24 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Sandnes Ulf has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Sandnes Ulf has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sandnes Ulf has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Sandnes Ulf has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Sandnes Ulf ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Sandnes Ulf will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Start, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Sandnes Ulf, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (69% of all matches) involving Sandnes Ulf has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||27 %||27 %|
|Loss %||40% / 33%||40 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||3.93 / 4.17||4.13||3.73|
|Scored||1.97 / 2.17||2.00||1.93|
|Conceded||1.97 / 2.00||2.13||1.80|
|BTTS %||87% / 100%||87 %||87 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 33%||20 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||37% / 33%||40 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 50%||33 %||47 %|
|Scores %||97% / 100%||100 %||93 %|
|Clean Sheet %||10% / 0%||13 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 50%||73 %||47 %|
|Possession %||52% / 54%||53 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.17 / 4.50||5.47||4.87|
|Cards||1.73 / 1.67||1.73||1.73|
|Offsides||1.73 / 1.83||2.07||1.40|
|Fouls||10.57 / 10.00||11.33||9.80|
|Shots||13.77 / 15.83||15.00||12.53|
|Shots on Target||6.00 / 5.67||6.33||5.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 50%||47 %||20 %|
|Draw %||30% / 33%||20 %||40 %|
|Loss %||37% / 17%||33 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||3.07 / 3.17||3.27||2.87|
|Scored||1.43 / 2.00||1.67||1.20|
|Conceded||1.63 / 1.17||1.60||1.67|
|BTTS %||70% / 100%||73 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 50%||40 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||20 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 50%||27 %||33 %|
|Scores %||77% / 100%||80 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||10% / 0%||13 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 83%||53 %||53 %|
|Possession %||48% / 48%||50 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.30 / 3.83||5.87||4.73|
|Cards||1.87 / 1.50||1.80||1.93|
|Offsides||1.03 / 2.00||1.00||1.07|
|Fouls||11.97 / 12.00||10.93||13.00|
|Shots||11.67 / 12.17||13.67||9.67|
|Shots on Target||4.67 / 6.00||5.40||3.93|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Start vs Sandnes Ulf Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.45||HT 2||3.30|
|Home Win Nil||4.33||Away Win Nil||5.80|
|Over 2.5||1.36||Under 2.5||2.90|
|BTTS Yes||1.42||BTTS NO||2.70|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.36||Under 9.5 Corners||2.90|