- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Stjørdals-Blink will welcome Aalesund to MUS Stadion Sandskogan for a matchday 30 fixture in Norway First Division. The last meeting on 22nd June 2021 ended in an Aalesund 5-1 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Stjørdals-Blink has won 0 matches, and Aalesund triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 6.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Stjørdals-Blink's latest fixture against Åsane ended in an away 1-1 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end. Stjørdals-Blink was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 80 minute.
Aalesund's recent game against Ullensaker - Kisa IL ended in a home 4-2 win. Tangotrøyene dominated the game and deserved the win. Aalesund had good chances in both halves and scored in the 40th, 78th, 82nd and 90+3 minute.
Since the start of the season, Stjørdals-Blink is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Stjørdals-Blink is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Aalesund has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Aalesund wins 1.53 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Aalesund kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Stjørdals-Blink has won just 40% of home games. On average they score 1.20 goals and concede 0.87 per game. Aalesund is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Stjørdals-Blink wins on average 1.53 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Aalesund. My prediction is Aalesund to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.89 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 54% of Stjørdals-Blink's home and Aalesund's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 57% of Stjørdals-Blink's home and Aalesund's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Stjørdals-Blink vs Aalesund Betting Tips
Stjørdals-Blink vs Aalesund Head to Head
Average stats between Stjørdals-Blink and Aalesund in most recent 1 outings in the Norway First Division.
Stjørdals-Blink vs Aalesund Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Stjørdals-Blink and Aalesund across current season. Calculated from Stjørdals-Blink's Home stats and Aalesund's Away stats.
Norway First Division Form
- Coming into this game, Stjørdals-Blink has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Stjørdals-Blink has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Stjørdals-Blink has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Stjørdals-Blink will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Aalesund, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 4
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Stjørdals-Blink recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Stjørdals-Blink, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (62% of all matches) involving Stjørdals-Blink has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Aalesund has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Aalesund has scored 15 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Aalesund away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 11 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Aalesund when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Stjørdals-Blink stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Aalesund as they have now gone 23 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 14 games for Aalesund ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Aalesund is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Stjørdals-Blink, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 15 goals in those 5 games.
- The last 5 games for Aalesund has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Aalesund has seen a total of 21/29 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 72% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Aalesund will score today, as they have netted in the last 14 games coming into this one and have scored 15 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 0%||40 %||13 %|
|Draw %||23% / 50%||33 %||13 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||27 %||73 %|
|AVG Goals||2.73 / 2.67||2.07||3.40|
|Scored||1.07 / 0.83||1.20||0.93|
|Conceded||1.67 / 1.83||0.87||2.47|
|BTTS %||60% / 67%||47 %||73 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 33%||7 %||47 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||27 %||7 %|
|Scores %||73% / 67%||73 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||60 %||27 %|
|Possession %||43% / 48%||43 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.33 / 6.50||5.13||3.53|
|Cards||1.90 / 2.17||1.67||2.13|
|Offsides||1.70 / 2.50||2.07||1.33|
|Fouls||11.07 / 15.50||12.27||9.87|
|Shots||10.07 / 10.00||10.20||9.93|
|Shots on Target||4.77 / 3.50||4.73||4.80|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 50%||67 %||40 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Loss %||13% / 17%||0 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||3.70 / 4.33||3.93||3.47|
|Scored||2.27 / 2.50||2.67||1.87|
|Conceded||1.43 / 1.83||1.27||1.60|
|BTTS %||70% / 83%||80 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||40% / 50%||47 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 0%||0 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 50%||47 %||33 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 0%||20 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 33%||67 %||47 %|
|Possession %||54% / 56%||55 %||53 %|
|Corners||6.80 / 5.33||6.53||7.07|
|Cards||1.47 / 0.83||1.33||1.60|
|Offsides||2.20 / 1.67||1.53||2.87|
|Fouls||10.73 / 7.67||10.73||10.73|
|Shots||15.43 / 15.50||17.00||13.87|
|Shots on Target||7.37 / 8.00||8.00||6.73|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Stjørdals-Blink vs Aalesund Odds
|HT 1||3.60||HT X||2.45||HT 2||2.55|
|Home Win Nil||8.00||Away Win Nil||4.33|
|Over 2.5||1.40||Under 2.5||2.75|
|BTTS Yes||1.45||BTTS NO||2.70|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.50||Under 9.5 Corners||2.40|