Stjørdals-Blink will welcome Strømmen to MUS Stadion Sandskogan for a matchday 18 fixture in Norway First Division. The last meeting on 12th July 2021 ended in a Stjørdals-Blink 2-1 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Stjørdals-Blink has won 2 matches, and Strømmen failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.67 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Stjørdals-Blink's last game in the Norway First Division against Strømmen at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots. Stjørdals-Blink scored in the second half in the 83rd minute.
Strømmen's recent game against Jerv ended in a home 2-3 loss. Strømmen had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Strømmen had good chances in both halves and scored in the 18th and 73rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Stjørdals-Blink is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 9 games on home soil. Although Stjørdals-Blink is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Strømmen has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Strømmen wins 0.56 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Strømmen kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Stjørdals-Blink or Draw.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.07 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 32% of Stjørdals-Blink's home and Strømmen's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Stjørdals-Blink failed to keep a clean sheet in 22% of home games, while Strømmen conceded in 11% of away games. On average, both teams score in 57% of Stjørdals-Blink's home and Strømmen's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Stjørdals-Blink vs Strømmen Betting Tips
Stjørdals-Blink vs Strømmen Head to Head
Average stats between Stjørdals-Blink and Strømmen in most recent 3 outings in the Norway First Division.
Stjørdals-Blink vs Strømmen Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Stjørdals-Blink and Strømmen across current season. Calculated from Stjørdals-Blink's Home stats and Strømmen's Away stats.
Norway First Division Form
- Coming into this game, Stjørdals-Blink has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Stjørdals-Blink has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Stjørdals-Blink has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Stjørdals-Blink, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (63% of all matches) involving Stjørdals-Blink has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Strømmen has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Strømmen has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Strømmen has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Can Strømmen turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Strømmen recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Strømmen has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Strømmen, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (58% of all matches) involving Strømmen has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 0%||44 %||20 %|
|Draw %||11% / 50%||22 %||0 %|
|Loss %||58% / 50%||33 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||2.84 / 2.67||2.00||3.60|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.83||1.11||0.90|
|Conceded||1.84 / 1.83||0.89||2.70|
|BTTS %||63% / 67%||56 %||70 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 0%||22 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 33%||11 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 17%||22 %||10 %|
|Scores %||74% / 67%||78 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 17%||22 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 33%||56 %||30 %|
|Possession %||45% / 48%||45 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.63 / 6.50||5.44||3.90|
|Cards||1.84 / 2.17||1.33||2.30|
|Offsides||1.68 / 2.50||1.78||1.60|
|Fouls||12.21 / 15.50||12.78||11.70|
|Shots||9.58 / 10.00||9.00||10.10|
|Shots on Target||4.89 / 3.50||4.44||5.30|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 33%||20 %||0 %|
|Draw %||53% / 33%||50 %||56 %|
|Loss %||37% / 33%||30 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||1.95 / 3.50||1.80||2.11|
|Scored||0.79 / 1.83||0.80||0.78|
|Conceded||1.16 / 1.67||1.00||1.33|
|BTTS %||58% / 100%||50 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 33%||10 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 33%||20 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 33%||20 %||0 %|
|Scores %||63% / 100%||60 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 0%||40 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 67%||50 %||22 %|
|Possession %||48% / 51%||47 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.21 / 6.33||3.70||4.78|
|Cards||1.79 / 1.50||2.00||1.56|
|Offsides||1.47 / 2.20||1.70||1.22|
|Fouls||9.42 / 13.40||10.10||8.67|
|Shots||9.79 / 10.83||9.20||10.44|
|Shots on Target||4.37 / 5.00||4.10||4.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Stjørdals-Blink vs Strømmen Odds
|HT 1||2.60||HT X||2.25||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.75||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.52||Under 9.5 Corners||2.35|