- Australia A-League
- 10:05 Macarthur vs Melbourne Victory FC Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 11:00 Akzhayik vs Kairat
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Mexico Liga MX
- 03:05 Santos Laguna vs Monterrey Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Incheon United will welcome Gangwon to Sungui Arena Park for a matchday 13 fixture in South Korea K League 1. The last meeting on 21st March 2021 ended in a Gangwon 2-0 win. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Incheon United has won 4 matches, and Gangwon triumphed in 9. Recent outings average 3.38 goals, while both teams score 69% of the time.
Incheon United's last game in the South Korea K League 1 against Ulsan at home ended in a 0-0 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots.
Gangwon's recent game against Jeonbuk Motors ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Gangwon put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 45+2th minute.
Since the start of the season, Incheon United is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 8 games on home soil. Incheon United's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Gangwon has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Gangwon wins 0.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Gangwon kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Incheon United or Gangwon to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.34 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Incheon United's home and Gangwon's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Incheon United vs Gangwon Betting Tips
Incheon United vs Gangwon Head to Head
Average stats between Incheon United and Gangwon in most recent 16 outings in the South Korea K League 1.
Incheon United vs Gangwon Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Incheon United and Gangwon across current season. Calculated from Incheon United's Home stats and Gangwon's Away stats.
South Korea K League 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Incheon United has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Incheon United has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Incheon United has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Incheon United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Gangwon, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Incheon United recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Incheon United has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Incheon United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/15 games for Incheon United this season.
- Coming into this game, Gangwon has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Gangwon has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Gangwon has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Can Gangwon turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Gangwon recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Gangwon, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (53% of all matches) involving Gangwon has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 50%||38 %||14 %|
|Draw %||20% / 0%||38 %||0 %|
|Loss %||53% / 50%||25 %||86 %|
|AVG Goals||2.60 / 2.67||1.88||3.43|
|Scored||0.93 / 1.67||1.00||0.86|
|Conceded||1.67 / 1.00||0.88||2.57|
|BTTS %||47% / 33%||38 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||25 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||0 %||43 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 17%||13 %||0 %|
|Scores %||53% / 67%||50 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 33%||38 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 33%||50 %||43 %|
|Possession %||43% / 48%||43 %||44 %|
|Corners||2.21 / 4.83||2.75||1.50|
|Cards||1.87 / 3.00||1.75||2.00|
|Offsides||1.31 / 1.00||1.50||1.00|
|Fouls||11.86 / 12.40||12.00||11.67|
|Shots||8.29 / 11.17||8.50||8.00|
|Shots on Target||3.86 / 5.33||3.88||3.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 50%||29 %||13 %|
|Draw %||40% / 17%||43 %||38 %|
|Loss %||40% / 33%||29 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 2.83||2.29||2.38|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.67||1.29||0.75|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.17||1.00||1.63|
|BTTS %||53% / 83%||43 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||14 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||43 %||0 %|
|Scores %||73% / 100%||71 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 17%||43 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 50%||71 %||63 %|
|Possession %||53% / 50%||55 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.21 / 6.17||3.86||4.57|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.17||1.57||2.38|
|Offsides||0.86 / 0.80||1.14||0.57|
|Fouls||9.93 / 13.83||9.57||10.29|
|Shots||10.07 / 12.33||11.00||9.14|
|Shots on Target||4.07 / 6.00||4.71||3.43|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Incheon United vs Gangwon Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||4.10||Away Win Nil||3.80|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.47|