- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
Incheon United will welcome Jeonbuk Motors to Sungui Arena Park for a matchday 19 fixture in South Korea K League 1. The last meeting on 11th April 2021 ended in a Jeonbuk Motors 5-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-five times in the most recent seasons. Incheon United has won 3 matches, and Jeonbuk Motors triumphed in 12. Recent outings average 2.24 goals, while both teams score 44% of the time.
Incheon United's latest fixture against Suwon ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Incheon United scored in both halves in the 27th and 90+6 minute.
Jeonbuk Motors's previous game in the competition versus Daegu ended in an away 1-0 loss. Jeonbuk Motors didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game.
Since the start of the season, Incheon United is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 15 games on home soil. Incheon United's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Jeonbuk Motors has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Jeonbuk Motors wins 1.71 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Jeonbuk Motors kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Incheon United has won just 40% of home games. On average they score 1.00 goals and concede 0.80 per game. Jeonbuk Motors won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Incheon United wins on average 1.53 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Jeonbuk Motors. My prediction is Jeonbuk Motors to win.
Incheon United vs Jeonbuk Motors Betting Tips
Incheon United vs Jeonbuk Motors Head to Head
Average stats between Incheon United and Jeonbuk Motors in most recent 25 outings in the South Korea K League 1.
Incheon United vs Jeonbuk Motors Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Incheon United and Jeonbuk Motors across current season. Calculated from Incheon United's Home stats and Jeonbuk Motors's Away stats.
South Korea K League 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Incheon United has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Incheon United has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Incheon United turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Incheon United recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Incheon United has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Incheon United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/30 games for Incheon United this season.
- Incheon United will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 1.07 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Jeonbuk Motors has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Jeonbuk Motors has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Jeonbuk Motors has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for Jeonbuk Motors as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Jeonbuk Motors has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 11 occasions.
- Jeonbuk Motors is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Incheon United, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Jeonbuk Motors has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/31 games for Jeonbuk Motors this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 50%||40 %||27 %|
|Draw %||23% / 0%||33 %||13 %|
|Loss %||43% / 50%||27 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.40 / 2.67||1.80||3.00|
|Scored||1.07 / 1.67||1.00||1.13|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.00||0.80||1.87|
|BTTS %||47% / 33%||40 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||7 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||13 %||13 %|
|Scores %||60% / 67%||60 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||40 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 33%||47 %||33 %|
|Possession %||45% / 48%||45 %||45 %|
|Corners||2.55 / 4.83||2.67||2.43|
|Cards||1.70 / 3.00||1.53||1.87|
|Offsides||1.30 / 1.00||1.53||1.00|
|Fouls||11.93 / 12.40||11.73||12.14|
|Shots||8.97 / 11.17||8.47||9.50|
|Shots on Target||4.17 / 5.33||3.87||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||55% / 50%||65 %||43 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||18 %||43 %|
|Loss %||16% / 33%||18 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||2.74 / 2.67||3.00||2.43|
|Scored||1.77 / 1.33||1.94||1.57|
|Conceded||0.97 / 1.33||1.06||0.86|
|BTTS %||55% / 67%||53 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||24 %||36 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 33%||12 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 0%||35 %||28 %|
|Scores %||81% / 100%||94 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 33%||41 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 50%||65 %||50 %|
|Possession %||55% / 56%||54 %||55 %|
|Corners||4.63 / 3.67||5.63||3.50|
|Cards||1.39 / 1.00||1.47||1.29|
|Offsides||1.41 / 2.25||1.27||1.57|
|Fouls||13.13 / 13.75||13.50||12.71|
|Shots||10.83 / 15.17||12.50||8.93|
|Shots on Target||5.60 / 5.17||6.56||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Incheon United vs Jeonbuk Motors Odds
|HT 1||6.00||HT X||2.25||HT 2||2.20|
|Home Win Nil||7.75||Away Win Nil||2.45|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.37|