- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Incheon United will welcome Jeonbuk Motors to Sungui Arena Park for a matchday 19 fixture in South Korea K League 1. The last meeting on 11th April 2021 ended in a Jeonbuk Motors 5-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-five times in the most recent seasons. Incheon United has won 3 matches, and Jeonbuk Motors triumphed in 12. Recent outings average 2.24 goals, while both teams score 44% of the time.
Incheon United's latest fixture against Suwon ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Incheon United scored in both halves in the 27th and 90+6 minute.
Jeonbuk Motors's previous game in the competition versus Daegu ended in an away 1-0 loss. Jeonbuk Motors didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game.
Since the start of the season, Incheon United is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Incheon United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 30% home clean sheets.
Jeonbuk Motors has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Jeonbuk Motors wins 1.78 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Jeonbuk Motors kept a clean sheet in just 22% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Incheon United has won just 40% of home games. On average they score 1.10 goals and concede 0.90 per game. Jeonbuk Motors won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Incheon United wins on average 1.60 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Jeonbuk Motors. My prediction is Jeonbuk Motors to win.
Incheon United vs Jeonbuk Motors Betting Tips
Incheon United vs Jeonbuk Motors Head to Head
Average stats between Incheon United and Jeonbuk Motors in most recent 25 outings in the South Korea K League 1.
Incheon United vs Jeonbuk Motors Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Incheon United and Jeonbuk Motors across current season. Calculated from Incheon United's Home stats and Jeonbuk Motors's Away stats.
South Korea K League 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Incheon United has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Incheon United has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Incheon United at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Jeonbuk Motors's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Incheon United from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Incheon United as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Incheon United ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Incheon United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Jeonbuk Motors, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Incheon United has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Incheon United, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (56% of all matches) involving Incheon United has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Incheon United will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Jeonbuk Motors has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Jeonbuk Motors has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Jeonbuk Motors has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Jeonbuk Motors has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Jeonbuk Motors, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (67% of all matches) involving Jeonbuk Motors has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 50%||40 %||13 %|
|Draw %||28% / 0%||40 %||13 %|
|Loss %||44% / 50%||20 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 2.67||2.00||3.50|
|Scored||1.06 / 1.67||1.10||1.00|
|Conceded||1.61 / 1.00||0.90||2.50|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||50 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 17%||30 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||0 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||10 %||13 %|
|Scores %||61% / 67%||60 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 33%||30 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 33%||50 %||38 %|
|Possession %||45% / 48%||44 %||47 %|
|Corners||2.47 / 4.83||2.90||1.86|
|Cards||1.83 / 3.00||1.90||1.75|
|Offsides||1.38 / 1.00||1.50||1.17|
|Fouls||11.18 / 12.40||11.80||10.29|
|Shots||8.76 / 11.17||8.50||9.14|
|Shots on Target||4.06 / 5.33||3.90||4.29|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||56 %||44 %|
|Draw %||33% / 17%||22 %||44 %|
|Loss %||17% / 33%||22 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||2.94 / 2.67||3.33||2.56|
|Scored||1.89 / 1.33||2.00||1.78|
|Conceded||1.06 / 1.33||1.33||0.78|
|BTTS %||67% / 67%||67 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||22 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 33%||22 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 0%||22 %||33 %|
|Scores %||89% / 100%||100 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 33%||33 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 50%||56 %||56 %|
|Possession %||54% / 56%||54 %||55 %|
|Corners||4.18 / 3.67||5.00||3.44|
|Cards||1.44 / 1.00||1.56||1.33|
|Offsides||1.65 / 2.25||1.38||1.89|
|Fouls||13.88 / 13.75||14.75||13.11|
|Shots||10.59 / 15.17||12.63||8.78|
|Shots on Target||5.47 / 5.17||6.63||4.44|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Incheon United vs Jeonbuk Motors Odds
|HT 1||6.00||HT X||2.25||HT 2||2.20|
|Home Win Nil||7.75||Away Win Nil||2.45|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.37|