- Australia A-League
- 10:35 Adelaide United vs Wellington Phoenix Austria 2. Liga
- 17:30 Vorwärts Steyr vs Liefering Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 20:00 Muharraq vs Manama Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:00 Gomel vs Slutsk Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 KRC Genk vs Club Brugge Croatia Prva HNL
- 14:00 Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 16:05 Šibenik vs Istra 1961
- 18:10 Gorica vs Osijek Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Nea Salamis vs Ermis
- 18:00 Doxa vs Ethnikos Achna Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Jablonec vs Teplice France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lens vs Lille Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Holstein Kiel vs St. Pauli Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Stuttgart vs Augsburg Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Mezőkövesd-Zsóry vs MTK Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 19:00 KR vs KA Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Virtus Entella vs Chievo
- 13:00 Ascoli vs Cittadella
- 13:00 Salernitana vs Empoli
- 13:00 Frosinone vs Vicenza
- 13:00 Cosenza vs Monza
- 13:00 Cremonese vs Pescara
- 13:00 Brescia vs Pisa
- 13:00 Venezia vs Pordenone
- 13:00 Lecce vs Reggina
- 13:00 Reggiana vs SPAL Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 20:00 Al Shabab vs Al Kuwait
- 20:00 Khaitan vs Al Qadsia Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Ittihad Tanger vs Youssoufia Berrechid Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 19:00 Ajax II vs De Graafschap
- 19:00 AZ II vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Den Bosch vs Telstar
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Cambuur
- 19:00 Go Ahead Eagles vs NEC
- 19:00 Helmond Sport vs Oss
- 19:00 NAC Breda vs MVV
- 19:00 PSV II vs Volendam
- 19:00 Roda JC vs Eindhoven
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Almere City Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse Poland 1. Liga
- 16:00 Odra Opole vs Puszcza Niepołomice Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Górnik Zabrze vs Jagiellonia Białystok Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Famalicão vs Santa Clara
- 21:15 Boavista FC vs CD Tondela Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Derry City vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers Russia Russian Premier League
- 16:00 Akhmat Grozny vs Tambov
- 18:00 FK Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 19:40 Al Shabab vs Al Hilal Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs Almería Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Winterthur
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy
- 19:00 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Wil Turkey 1. Lig
- 14:00 Boluspor vs Eskişehirspor
- 18:30 Akhisar Belediyespor vs Ümraniyespor UAE Arabian Gulf League
- 18:00 Ajman vs Al Sharjah
- 20:00 Al Dhafra vs Bani Yas Vietnam V.League 1
- 11:00 Sai Gon vs FLC Thanh Hoa
- 11:00 Song Lam Nghe An vs Ha Noi
- 11:00 Binh Duong vs Ho Chi Minh City
Incheon United will welcome Ulsan to Sungui Arena Park for a matchday 12 fixture in South Korea K League 1. The last meeting on 9th March 2021 ended in a Ulsan 3-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-six times in the most recent seasons. Incheon United has won 5 matches, and Ulsan triumphed in 12. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 73% of the time.
Incheon United's latest fixture against Seongnam ended in an away 3-1 win. Incheon United was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Incheon United was much better than Seongnam in the second half and scored in the 55th, 69th and 81st minute.
Ulsan's recent game against Jeonbuk Motors ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
Since the start of the season, Incheon United is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 7 games on home soil. Incheon United's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 43% of home games.
Ulsan has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Ulsan wins 1.57 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Incheon United has won just 43% of home games. On average they score 1.00 goals and concede 0.86 per game. Ulsan is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Incheon United wins on average 1.57 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Ulsan. My prediction is Ulsan to win.
Incheon United vs Ulsan Betting Tips
Incheon United vs Ulsan Head to Head
Average stats between Incheon United and Ulsan in most recent 26 outings in the South Korea K League 1.
Incheon United vs Ulsan Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Incheon United and Ulsan across current season. Calculated from Incheon United's Home stats and Ulsan's Away stats.
South Korea K League 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Incheon United has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Incheon United has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Incheon United has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Incheon United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Incheon United recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Incheon United has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 46% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Incheon United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/13 games for Incheon United this season.
- Coming into this game, Ulsan has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Ulsan has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ulsan has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Ulsan has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 8 occasions.
- Ulsan will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Incheon United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Ulsan recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Ulsan has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/13 games for Ulsan this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 50%||43 %||17 %|
|Draw %||15% / 0%||29 %||0 %|
|Loss %||54% / 50%||29 %||83 %|
|AVG Goals||2.62 / 2.67||1.86||3.50|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.67||1.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.62 / 1.00||0.86||2.50|
|BTTS %||46% / 33%||29 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 17%||28 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|Scores %||54% / 67%||43 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 33%||43 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 33%||43 %||50 %|
|Possession %||44% / 48%||45 %||44 %|
|Corners||2.08 / 4.83||2.57||1.50|
|Cards||1.85 / 3.00||1.71||2.00|
|Offsides||1.25 / 1.00||1.43||1.00|
|Fouls||12.31 / 12.40||12.86||11.67|
|Shots||8.31 / 11.17||8.57||8.00|
|Shots on Target||3.77 / 5.33||3.71||3.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||54% / 100%||67 %||43 %|
|Draw %||31% / 0%||33 %||29 %|
|Loss %||15% / 0%||0 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.08 / 3.17||2.67||1.57|
|Scored||1.38 / 2.50||2.17||0.71|
|Conceded||0.69 / 0.67||0.50||0.86|
|BTTS %||31% / 67%||33 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 67%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 50%||67 %||0 %|
|Scores %||69% / 100%||67 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||62% / 33%||67 %||57 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 50%||50 %||71 %|
|Possession %||60% / 53%||62 %||58 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 5.00||3.83||4.14|
|Cards||1.62 / 2.00||1.50||1.71|
|Offsides||1.36 / 2.17||2.00||0.83|
|Fouls||13.85 / 16.17||13.50||14.14|
|Shots||12.00 / 12.67||13.00||11.14|
|Shots on Target||5.31 / 6.17||6.33||4.43|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Incheon United vs Ulsan Odds
|HT 1||6.00||HT X||2.25||HT 2||2.20|
|Home Win Nil||7.75||Away Win Nil||2.45|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.49|