Santa Fe will welcome Alianza Petrolera to Estadio Nemesio Camacho El Campín for a matchday 9 fixture in Colombia Categoria Primera A. The last meeting on 7th April 2021 ended in a Santa Fe 3-0 win. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Santa Fe has won 8 matches, and Alianza Petrolera triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 39% of the time.
Santa Fe's latest fixture against Independiente Medellín ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Alianza Petrolera's recent game against Atlético Nacional ended in a home 1-3 loss. Petroleros had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Alianza Petrolera deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 53rd minute.
So far, Los Albi-Rojos plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.53 points per away game on average compared to 1.40 points at home. Los Cardenales's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Alianza Petrolera has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Aurinegros has collected 0.79 points on average per away game, compared to 0.69 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Alianza Petrolera kept a clean sheet in just 7% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Santa Fe or Alianza Petrolera to win.
Santa Fe vs Alianza Petrolera Betting Tips
Santa Fe vs Alianza Petrolera Head to Head
Average stats between Santa Fe and Alianza Petrolera in most recent 18 outings in the Colombia Categoria Primera A.
Santa Fe vs Alianza Petrolera Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Santa Fe and Alianza Petrolera across current season. Calculated from Santa Fe's Home stats and Alianza Petrolera's Away stats.
Colombia Categoria Primera A Form
- Coming into this game, Santa Fe has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Santa Fe has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Santa Fe has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Santa Fe as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Santa Fe is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Alianza Petrolera, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 4 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Santa Fe, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (47% of all matches) involving Santa Fe has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Alianza Petrolera has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Alianza Petrolera has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Alianza Petrolera has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Alianza Petrolera when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Santa Fe stop this run?
- Alianza Petrolera has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Alianza Petrolera ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Alianza Petrolera has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 9 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Alianza Petrolera, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (50% of all matches) involving Alianza Petrolera has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Alianza Petrolera will score today, as they have netted in the last 12 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 83%||33 %||40 %|
|Draw %||37% / 0%||40 %||33 %|
|Loss %||27% / 17%||27 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||2.13 / 1.67||2.07||2.20|
|Scored||1.17 / 1.33||1.13||1.20|
|Conceded||0.97 / 0.33||0.93||1.00|
|BTTS %||47% / 0%||47 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||7 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||13 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||27 %||13 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||73 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 83%||40 %||47 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 83%||53 %||40 %|
|Possession %||57% / 59%||55 %||59 %|
|Corners||4.83 / 6.67||5.13||4.53|
|Cards||2.20 / 2.17||2.27||2.13|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.67||2.07||1.93|
|Fouls||12.97 / 15.00||13.60||12.33|
|Shots||8.45 / 10.33||7.13||9.86|
|Shots on Target||4.34 / 4.50||3.27||5.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 0%||15 %||14 %|
|Draw %||30% / 33%||23 %||36 %|
|Loss %||56% / 67%||62 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.70 / 2.50||2.85||2.57|
|Scored||0.85 / 0.67||0.85||0.86|
|Conceded||1.85 / 1.83||2.00||1.71|
|BTTS %||52% / 50%||46 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||4% / 0%||0 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 33%||31 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 0%||8 %||7 %|
|Scores %||63% / 50%||62 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 17%||23 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||26% / 17%||23 %||29 %|
|Possession %||49% / 50%||52 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.70 / 5.00||6.08||3.43|
|Cards||2.22 / 1.50||2.46||2.00|
|Offsides||1.74 / 1.00||1.92||1.57|
|Fouls||13.74 / 14.17||14.62||12.93|
|Shots||7.19 / 8.33||7.54||6.86|
|Shots on Target||4.19 / 4.33||4.15||4.21|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Santa Fe vs Alianza Petrolera Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.87||Under 2.5||1.77|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|