- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Zweigen Kanazawa will welcome ThespaKusatsu Gunma to Ishikawa Seibu Stadium for a matchday 15 fixture in Japan J2 League. The last meeting on 11th November 2020 ended in a Zweigen Kanazawa 1-0 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Zweigen Kanazawa has won 5 matches, and ThespaKusatsu Gunma triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.63 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Zweigen Kanazawa's latest fixture against Matsumoto Yamaga ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
ThespaKusatsu Gunma's previous game in the competition versus Jubilo Iwata ended in an away 1-0 loss. ThespaKusatsu Gunma had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started.
So far, Zweigen Kanazawa plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.44 points per away game on average compared to 1.33 points at home. Although Zweigen Kanazawa is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 11% home clean sheets.
ThespaKusatsu Gunma has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. ThespaKusatsu Gunma wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. ThespaKusatsu Gunma kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Zweigen Kanazawa or ThespaKusatsu Gunma to win.
Zweigen Kanazawa vs ThespaKusatsu Gunma Betting Tips
Zweigen Kanazawa vs ThespaKusatsu Gunma Head to Head
Average stats between Zweigen Kanazawa and ThespaKusatsu Gunma in most recent 8 outings in the Japan J2 League.
Zweigen Kanazawa vs ThespaKusatsu Gunma Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Zweigen Kanazawa and ThespaKusatsu Gunma across current season. Calculated from Zweigen Kanazawa's Home stats and ThespaKusatsu Gunma's Away stats.
Japan J2 League Form
- Coming into this game, Zweigen Kanazawa has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Zweigen Kanazawa has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Zweigen Kanazawa has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Zweigen Kanazawa has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Zweigen Kanazawa will be looking to keep up the momentum today against ThespaKusatsu Gunma, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Zweigen Kanazawa recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Zweigen Kanazawa has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/18 games for Zweigen Kanazawa this season.
- Coming into this game, ThespaKusatsu Gunma has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. ThespaKusatsu Gunma has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- ThespaKusatsu Gunma has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for ThespaKusatsu Gunma as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- ThespaKusatsu Gunma will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Zweigen Kanazawa, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for ThespaKusatsu Gunma recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- ThespaKusatsu Gunma has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for ThespaKusatsu Gunma, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (56% of all matches) involving ThespaKusatsu Gunma has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 17%||33 %||44 %|
|Draw %||22% / 50%||33 %||11 %|
|Loss %||39% / 33%||33 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 3.50||2.22||2.11|
|Scored||1.11 / 1.67||1.11||1.11|
|Conceded||1.06 / 1.83||1.11||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 83%||67 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 0%||22 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 33%||11 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 33%||22 %||22 %|
|Scores %||67% / 100%||78 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 17%||11 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||67 %||33 %|
|Possession %||48% / 48%||51 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.89 / 5.67||6.00||3.78|
|Cards||0.78 / 0.83||0.56||1.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.50||1.00||1.00|
|Fouls||10.17 / 9.83||8.89||11.44|
|Shots||8.56 / 11.17||9.11||8.00|
|Shots on Target||3.44 / 5.67||3.11||3.78|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 83%||33 %||11 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||22 %||33 %|
|Loss %||50% / 0%||44 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 2.33||2.11||2.22|
|Scored||0.83 / 1.83||0.89||0.78|
|Conceded||1.33 / 0.50||1.22||1.44|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||56 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||22 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 0%||22 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 50%||22 %||11 %|
|Scores %||61% / 100%||67 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 67%||22 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 83%||44 %||22 %|
|Possession %||48% / 45%||47 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.11 / 2.50||5.11||5.11|
|Cards||0.78 / 0.50||1.11||0.44|
|Offsides||1.61 / 1.00||1.33||1.89|
|Fouls||9.00 / 7.67||8.44||9.56|
|Shots||7.39 / 8.17||6.89||7.89|
|Shots on Target||3.33 / 4.50||4.00||2.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Zweigen Kanazawa vs ThespaKusatsu Gunma Odds
|HT 1||2.69||HT X||2.07||HT 2||4.55|
|Home Win Nil||2.90||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.69|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.93||Under 9.5 Corners||1.88|