- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 16:00 Kaisar vs Tobol Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Ismaily SC will welcome Aswan FC to Ismaïlia Stadium for a matchday 22 fixture in Egypt Egyptian Premier League. The last meeting on 29th December 2020 ended in a Ismaily SC 2-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Ismaily SC has won 5 matches, and Aswan FC triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.57 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Ismaily SC's latest fixture against National Bank of Egypt ended in an away 2-0 win. Ismaily SC was very dangerous in attack, having attempted five shots on target. Ismaily SC was much better than National Bank of Egypt in the second half and scored in the 58th and 90th minute.
Aswan FC's previous game in the competition versus El Gounah ended in an away 1-1 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result. Aswan FC played better before halftime and scored in the 26th minute.
Since the start of the season, Ismaily SC is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 13 games on home soil. Although Ismaily SC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 8% home clean sheets.
Aswan FC has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Aswan FC has collected 1.00 points on average per away game, compared to 0.92 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Aswan FC kept a clean sheet in just 23% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won five consecutive matches. Ismaily SC is currently unbeaten at home in five games. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
Aswan FC failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Friday and win against Ismaily SC. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Ismaily SC wins on average 1.46 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Aswan FC. My prediction is Ismaily SC to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 48% of Ismaily SC's home and Aswan FC's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC Betting Tips
Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC Head to Head
Average stats between Ismaily SC and Aswan FC in most recent 7 outings in the Egypt Egyptian Premier League.
Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ismaily SC and Aswan FC across current season. Calculated from Ismaily SC's Home stats and Aswan FC's Away stats.
Egypt Egyptian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Ismaily SC has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Ismaily SC has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ismaily SC is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- Aswan FC's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Ismaily SC from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- Ismaily SC has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Ismaily SC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Aswan FC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Ismaily SC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (56% of all matches) involving Ismaily SC has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Aswan FC has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Aswan FC has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Aswan FC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Aswan FC has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 48% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Aswan FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/25 games for Aswan FC this season.
- Aswan FC will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 5 times and overall this season they have scored 0.76 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 17%||38 %||25 %|
|Draw %||32% / 33%||31 %||33 %|
|Loss %||36% / 50%||31 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.48 / 2.33||2.92||2.00|
|Scored||1.24 / 1.00||1.46||1.00|
|Conceded||1.24 / 1.33||1.46||1.00|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||69 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 0%||38 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 33%||8 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||38 %||17 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||69 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 33%||8 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 50%||54 %||50 %|
|Possession %||51% / 52%||51 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.20 / 4.17||4.08||4.33|
|Cards||2.28 / 1.50||2.38||2.17|
|Offsides||1.04 / 1.33||1.00||1.08|
|Fouls||16.52 / 13.00||19.54||13.25|
|Shots||9.80 / 11.17||10.31||9.25|
|Shots on Target||4.16 / 4.00||4.08||4.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 0%||25 %||23 %|
|Draw %||24% / 50%||17 %||31 %|
|Loss %||52% / 50%||58 %||46 %|
|AVG Goals||2.36 / 1.00||2.25||2.46|
|Scored||0.76 / 0.17||0.75||0.77|
|Conceded||1.60 / 0.83||1.50||1.69|
|BTTS %||36% / 17%||33 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||8 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||17 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 0%||8 %||15 %|
|Scores %||52% / 17%||50 %||54 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 33%||25 %||23 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 0%||33 %||46 %|
|Possession %||40% / 39%||41 %||39 %|
|Corners||3.24 / 3.17||4.00||2.54|
|Cards||1.92 / 2.00||1.92||1.92|
|Offsides||1.40 / 1.67||1.33||1.46|
|Fouls||15.00 / 15.33||16.67||13.46|
|Shots||7.20 / 5.17||7.75||6.69|
|Shots on Target||3.76 / 2.67||4.08||3.46|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC Odds
|HT 1||2.62||HT X||2.00||HT 2||4.64|
|Home Win Nil||2.45||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.30|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.56|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.48||Under 9.5 Corners||1.48|