- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës Argentina Primera División
- 00:30 Newell's Old Boys vs Banfield England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
İstanbul Başakşehir will welcome Altay to Başakşehir Fatih Terim Stadyumu for a matchday 14 fixture in Turkey Süper Lig.
İstanbul Başakşehir's last game in the Turkey Süper Lig against Sivasspor at home ended in a 2-1 win. Belediye had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. İstanbul Başakşehir outplayed Sivasspor in the second half and scored in the 17th and 24th minute.
Altay's recent game against Adana Demirspor ended in a home 1-3 loss. Büyük Altay (Great Altay) had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Altay deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 48th minute.
Since the start of the season, İstanbul Başakşehir is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 8 games on home soil. Belediye's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Altay has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Altay wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Altay kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. İstanbul Başakşehir is currently unbeaten at home in six games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Büyük Altay (Great Altay) failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Friday and win against İstanbul Başakşehir.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. İstanbul Başakşehir wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Altay. My prediction is İstanbul Başakşehir to win.
İstanbul Başakşehir vs Altay Betting Tips
İstanbul Başakşehir vs Altay Head to Head
We do not have data for previous encounters between İstanbul Başakşehir and Altay.
İstanbul Başakşehir vs Altay Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between İstanbul Başakşehir and Altay across current season. Calculated from İstanbul Başakşehir's Home stats and Altay's Away stats.
Turkey Süper Lig Form
- Coming into this game, İstanbul Başakşehir has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. İstanbul Başakşehir has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- İstanbul Başakşehir is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- Altay's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop İstanbul Başakşehir from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for İstanbul Başakşehir as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 7 games involving İstanbul Başakşehir has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Altay get in on the action today? There has been a total of 18 goals in the last 5 games for İstanbul Başakşehir, both home and away.
- İstanbul Başakşehir is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Altay, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 12 goals in those 5 games.
- The last 5 games for İstanbul Başakşehir has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season İstanbul Başakşehir has seen a total of 8/13 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 62% of all matches played.
- It's likely that İstanbul Başakşehir will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Altay has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Altay has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Altay turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Altay recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Altay, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (69% of all matches) involving Altay has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 67%||63 %||43 %|
|Draw %||7% / 33%||13 %||0 %|
|Loss %||40% / 0%||25 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.60 / 2.50||2.25||3.00|
|Scored||1.53 / 1.83||1.50||1.57|
|Conceded||1.07 / 0.67||0.75||1.43|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||38 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 50%||38 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 0%||0 %||43 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 17%||38 %||28 %|
|Scores %||73% / 83%||62 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||38 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 67%||50 %||71 %|
|Possession %||57% / 65%||58 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.80 / 5.67||4.75||7.00|
|Cards||1.47 / 2.17||1.63||1.29|
|Offsides||1.53 / 1.80||1.88||1.14|
|Fouls||11.47 / 11.20||13.25||9.43|
|Shots||12.53 / 14.50||13.13||11.86|
|Shots on Target||6.47 / 8.17||6.75||6.14|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 17%||43 %||25 %|
|Draw %||20% / 50%||14 %||25 %|
|Loss %||47% / 33%||43 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.87 / 2.83||2.57||3.13|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.33||1.29||1.38|
|Conceded||1.53 / 1.50||1.29||1.75|
|BTTS %||67% / 67%||57 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 17%||28 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 17%||14 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 17%||14 %||38 %|
|Scores %||73% / 67%||71 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||14 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 17%||14 %||38 %|
|Possession %||44% / 44%||48 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.53 / 5.83||4.43||4.63|
|Cards||1.87 / 2.33||1.29||2.38|
|Offsides||1.67 / 1.00||1.86||1.50|
|Fouls||12.53 / 10.60||14.29||11.00|
|Shots||12.20 / 11.33||13.71||10.88|
|Shots on Target||5.27 / 5.67||5.71||4.88|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
İstanbul Başakşehir vs Altay Odds
|HT 1||2.33||HT X||2.22||HT 2||5.15|
|Home Win Nil||2.90||Away Win Nil||6.50|
|Over 2.5||1.87||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||1.78||BTTS NO||1.93|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.75|