- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
İstanbul Başakşehir will welcome Ankaragücü to Başakşehir Fatih Terim Stadyumu for a matchday 39 fixture in Turkey Süper Lig. The last meeting on 10th January 2021 ended in a İstanbul Başakşehir 2-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. İstanbul Başakşehir has won 5 matches, and Ankaragücü failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.60 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
İstanbul Başakşehir's last game in the Turkey Süper Lig against Ankaragücü at home ended in a 2-1 win. Belediye had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. İstanbul Başakşehir played much better in the first half and scored in the 63rd and 88th minute.
Ankaragücü's recent game against Gazişehir Gaziantep ended in a home 0-1 loss. Ankaragücü's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Although İstanbul Başakşehir is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 16% home clean sheets.
Ankaragücü has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Ankaragücü wins 0.58 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Ankaragücü kept a clean sheet in just 16% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. İstanbul Başakşehir is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just seven home defeats.
Ankaragücü failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Monday and win against İstanbul Başakşehir. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. İstanbul Başakşehir wins on average 1.16 points per home game, compared to 0.58 points per away game for Ankaragücü. My prediction is İstanbul Başakşehir to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. İstanbul Başakşehir failed to keep a clean sheet in 16% of home games, while Ankaragücü conceded in 16% of away games. On average, both teams score in 64% of İstanbul Başakşehir's home and Ankaragücü's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
İstanbul Başakşehir vs Ankaragücü Betting Tips
İstanbul Başakşehir vs Ankaragücü Head to Head
Average stats between İstanbul Başakşehir and Ankaragücü in most recent 5 outings in the Turkey Süper Lig.
İstanbul Başakşehir vs Ankaragücü Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between İstanbul Başakşehir and Ankaragücü across current season. Calculated from İstanbul Başakşehir's Home stats and Ankaragücü's Away stats.
Turkey Süper Lig Form
- Coming into this game, İstanbul Başakşehir has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. İstanbul Başakşehir has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- İstanbul Başakşehir has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for İstanbul Başakşehir as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- İstanbul Başakşehir has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- İstanbul Başakşehir is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Ankaragücü, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 5 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for İstanbul Başakşehir recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- İstanbul Başakşehir has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for İstanbul Başakşehir has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/38 games for İstanbul Başakşehir this season.
- Coming into this game, Ankaragücü has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Ankaragücü has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Ankaragücü when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can İstanbul Başakşehir stop this run?
- Can Ankaragücü turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Ankaragücü, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (61% of all matches) involving Ankaragücü has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 50%||26 %||32 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||37 %||21 %|
|Loss %||42% / 17%||37 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.53 / 1.67||2.84||2.21|
|Scored||1.08 / 1.00||1.37||0.79|
|Conceded||1.45 / 0.67||1.47||1.42|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||68 %||37 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||21 %||16 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||21 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||21 %||16 %|
|Scores %||63% / 67%||74 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 50%||16 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 33%||37 %||37 %|
|Possession %||57% / 54%||57 %||57 %|
|Corners||5.84 / 4.67||6.05||5.63|
|Cards||1.97 / 2.50||1.74||2.21|
|Offsides||1.62 / 1.67||1.56||1.68|
|Fouls||11.16 / 12.00||11.68||10.63|
|Shots||13.00 / 8.67||13.84||12.16|
|Shots on Target||5.03 / 4.00||5.47||4.58|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 0%||42 %||11 %|
|Draw %||21% / 33%||16 %||26 %|
|Loss %||53% / 67%||42 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||2.79 / 2.67||2.63||2.95|
|Scored||1.18 / 1.00||1.37||1.00|
|Conceded||1.61 / 1.67||1.26||1.95|
|BTTS %||61% / 83%||58 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||21 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 50%||21 %||42 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 0%||26 %||5 %|
|Scores %||74% / 83%||79 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 0%||21 %||16 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 33%||53 %||37 %|
|Possession %||44% / 42%||45 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.13 / 5.00||4.58||3.68|
|Cards||2.95 / 3.00||2.89||3.00|
|Offsides||1.73 / 1.33||1.95||1.50|
|Fouls||13.32 / 11.83||12.95||13.68|
|Shots||10.05 / 10.17||11.74||8.37|
|Shots on Target||4.89 / 4.17||5.53||4.26|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
İstanbul Başakşehir vs Ankaragücü Odds
|HT 1||2.25||HT X||2.30||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.90||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|