- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
İstanbulspor will welcome Denizlispor to Necmi Kadıoğlu Stadyumu for a matchday 14 fixture in Turkey 1. Lig. The last meeting on 18th May 2019 ended in a Denizlispor 5-2 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. İstanbulspor has won 2 matches, and Denizlispor triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
İstanbulspor's latest fixture against Bursaspor ended in an away 4-2 win. İstanbulspor was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. İstanbulspor scored in both halves in the 18th, 20th, 45th and 76th minute.
Denizlispor's recent game against Keçiörengücü ended in a home 2-1 win. Denizlispor dominated the game and deserved the win. Denizlispor pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 63rd and 85th minute.
Since the start of the season, İstanbulspor is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 7 games on home soil. İstanbulspor's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 43% of home games.
Denizlispor has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Denizlispor wins 0.83 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Denizlispor kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is İstanbulspor or Draw.
İstanbulspor vs Denizlispor Betting Tips
İstanbulspor vs Denizlispor Head to Head
Average stats between İstanbulspor and Denizlispor in most recent 4 outings in the Turkey 1. Lig.
İstanbulspor vs Denizlispor Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between İstanbulspor and Denizlispor across current season. Calculated from İstanbulspor's Home stats and Denizlispor's Away stats.
Turkey 1. Lig Form
- Coming into this game, İstanbulspor has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. İstanbulspor has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- İstanbulspor is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Denizlispor's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop İstanbulspor from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- İstanbulspor has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for İstanbulspor ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- İstanbulspor will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Denizlispor, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for İstanbulspor, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (50% of all matches) involving İstanbulspor has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that İstanbulspor will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Denizlispor has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Denizlispor has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Denizlispor ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Denizlispor will be looking to keep up the momentum today against İstanbulspor, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Denizlispor recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Denizlispor has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Denizlispor, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (42% of all matches) involving Denizlispor has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||46% / 83%||57 %||33 %|
|Draw %||15% / 17%||14 %||17 %|
|Loss %||38% / 0%||29 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.08 / 4.33||2.86||3.33|
|Scored||1.69 / 3.17||1.71||1.67|
|Conceded||1.38 / 1.17||1.14||1.67|
|BTTS %||54% / 50%||43 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 33%||14 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 0%||14 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 83%||43 %||33 %|
|Scores %||85% / 100%||86 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 50%||43 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 83%||71 %||50 %|
|Possession %||58% / 56%||60 %||55 %|
|Corners||5.38 / 6.50||4.43||6.50|
|Cards||1.77 / 1.00||1.57||2.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.00||1.29||2.83|
|Fouls||11.54 / 10.33||12.57||10.33|
|Shots||11.31 / 11.00||12.43||10.00|
|Shots on Target||5.62 / 7.00||6.14||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 33%||43 %||17 %|
|Draw %||23% / 50%||14 %||33 %|
|Loss %||46% / 17%||43 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.50||2.86||1.83|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.17||1.29||0.67|
|Conceded||1.38 / 1.33||1.57||1.17|
|BTTS %||46% / 83%||57 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 33%||28 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||14 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|Scores %||62% / 83%||71 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 0%||14 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 17%||29 %||33 %|
|Possession %||49% / 52%||51 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.69 / 5.50||5.00||2.17|
|Cards||2.69 / 2.50||3.57||1.67|
|Offsides||2.38 / 2.20||1.57||3.33|
|Fouls||10.46 / 9.00||12.43||8.17|
|Shots||8.15 / 8.33||9.00||7.17|
|Shots on Target||4.15 / 4.50||4.57||3.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
İstanbulspor vs Denizlispor Odds
|HT 1||2.51||HT X||2.18||HT 2||4.15|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||1.98|
|BTTS Yes||1.72||BTTS NO||2.03|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.55||Under 9.5 Corners||1.47|